**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you guys still enjoy opening 4 star crystals?

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
Title. Four stars are the tier no one cares about that much anymore, but I still enjoy opening 4* crystals. Do you guys also enjoy opening them even if you are at higher level content?

Do you guys still enjoy opening 4 star crystals? 124 votes

YES
60%
GroundedWisdomwinterthurLeNoirFaineantIl_CuocoallinashesNoodes_dalexander1974GluteusMaximusSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Lucky7LucianoAdvmanveertherealPrathapJedi_HawkexxKyojinxxMaxGamingRookiieThatOneMasterGamerRamada 75 votes
NO
39%
MagicBentonRaganatorRazorDevilTheManMythLegendForwardATnix95SaielSungjVerzzSpicyslicerLvernon15JBC89HendrosskikiFurieuxPizzabeatMoot4LifeBrokenBeerswooKade7175Jakearound 49 votes

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    YES
    My 5* luck has been "murky". I would love to pull a 4* Doom, Corvus or Void so I can do some tougher content. I'd also like to dupe Namor, CMM or CAIW. So yeah, i still enjoy opening them, but getting useless dupes or trash champs at 4* is more demoralizing for me than 5* for some reason.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    YES
    I need iso, so yes.
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    YES
    I like opening ALL crystals 😁
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    YES
    Shards iso and still a few I don’t have
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    NO
    I don't even enjoy opening 5* any more. Sadly it's all about those 6*.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    YES
    Forward said:

...what? I’d rather have a 5/65 then a rank 3.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    YES
    I stack them up and open them when I need iso but, every now and then I pull a lower rarity champ that is interesting.
    It's always good to test out a champ I don't have, regardless of how many stars they have.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    YES
    Feed me ISO
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    YES
    ISO, extra shards and max sig crystals for that iron fist 😂
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    YES
    I am still searching for omega red any star level for the colossus synergy lol, I am even excited about opening 3 stars
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Only for iso
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    If I get a dupe I enjoy them heavily.
    If I get a new champ my mood becomes so that I won't grind 4* shards for a week
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    YES
    Yes, when I’m opening them I play the game find the iso 🤣
    I’m opening one after another till I get enough iso of the class I need 🤣
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    NO
    I use them as an iso bank.
  • Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 73
    YES
    I actually am more excited when I dupe a 4* than I am when I get a new one; I always seem to be ISO-poor!
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    NO
    I only open them when I need some extra 5 star shards to open a 5 star.
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    NO
    Arsoz said:

Forward said:

Sad if thats true
    The only champ I don't have that I really want is Fury or Cap IW so majority of 5* openings are just a disappointment.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    YES
    I like to see which class of iso I will pull
  • centennialcentennial Posts: 77
    YES
    ISO!
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    YES
    iso legends
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    NO
    For me a 4* is always a few 5* shards and some iso, nothing more, pretty boring to open
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    YES
    me want iso
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    YES
    Because it means I get iso which is always fun.