**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mission Completed!

Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
Finally got Elder Bane!! Rewarded myself by throwing 500 units on a Wolverine icon lol. He is my favorite character so I figured why not.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Any good pulls ?
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I am gonna spin some crystals here soon. Those 2 basic cat5s are gonna be put to good use.

For anyone else going for it, on that final map there were revives and energy refills all over the place, which was nice.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Way to go!
    Thank you. I can now take two more 5stars up to R5. Or I can R2 my duped 6star Luke Cage. It’s great to have options! But I will need to raid a gold mine somewhere. Now would be a great time for a gold event lol

Any good pulls ?

Not the greatest of pulls. Duped 5stars drax and mole man. But anything to give me isos I am all for. Cosmic 5star rank up from 3-4 that I will be sitting on for awhile, possibly forever lol.

A tech awakening for either guilly2099 or STARKY(not sparky). And a generic awakening gem for nick fury who will be R5ed. That will leave me with 2 basic cat5s, when I get one more I will bump up 6star luke cage to R2. I am pretty happy overall!
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Great job Jedi_Hawke! Also good decision to take Luke Cage to rank 2, I hear he is really good.

How long did it take you?
    Moot4Life said:

Great job Jedi_Hawke! Also good decision to take Luke Cage to rank 2, I hear he is really good.

How long did it take you?

It took me exactly 12 day, 13 hours, 47 minutes, and 18 seconds. Next stop. The 1 million club. Currently sitting at 994,223.