**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Moon Knight Buff Speculation

IntimidatingPhantommIntimidatingPhantomm Posts: 3
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Moon Knight has been my FAVOURITE marvel character for as long as I can remember
I desired him so badly when I started found out he was in the game but when i received him i was disappointed
So i created a buff idea based on his freakish abilities

Class: Mystic
Awakened Ability
Stem the Tide
Moon Knights freakish resistance allows him to remove ruptures and bleeds then regenerate the damage done back based on X amount of sig under 60% of health
Moon Knights will to kill means his Konshus will has a chance to re apply based on X amount of sig if knocked down

Passive
Undying Will
Whenever Moon Knight would take a critical hit The Moon God konshu would grant him a physical resistance buff lasting 5 seconds
These stack up to 10
Whenever Moon Knight would land a critical hit gain 2.5% of a bar of power and a crit buff for the next hit
Moon knight gains a crescent charge every 5 seconds and 1 charge every Critical hit landed
3 Charges- Places a slow on the opponent
5 Charges-Places an armour break on the opponent
9 Charges-Places a Petrify debuff on the opponent
At 11 all buffs combine creating Konshus Will this debuff does the following
-Reduce opponents attack by 25%
-Reduce opponents Ability Accuracy by 65%
-Immune to passive degeneration debuff
Konshus will cant stack more than twice and is removed when moon knight is knocked down
This will lasts for X amount of seconds based on Sig ability
Against mercs his Konshus will can stack up to 3 times
His Cestis allow him to stack bleeds up to 10 and convert into a Critical bleed dealing X amount of damage over 7 seconds
Critical bleeds can only stack twice

SP1
Astral Forseeing
Moon Knights gains regeneration up to 15% of missing health and 25% with Konshus will active
Places an indefinite stagger lasting 5 seconds
His crescent darts explode placing 3 incinerated dealing x amount of damage

SP2
The Personality Of Spector
With Konshus will active moon knight gains a power gain buff and places a bleed on the opponent dealing 2500 damage for 7 seconds
His truncheon (staff) has a taser which places a shock debuff lasting 7 seconds
His presence makes the opponent fearful placing an exhaustion and taunt debuff lasting 12 seconds

SP3
Konshus Child
The immortal will of moon knight grants him an immortality buff for 10 seconds and his shadowy presence means his opponents have a 50% chance to miss attacks
While Immortality is active and moon knight has a bleed shock or incinerate on him shrug off debuffs and convert it into physical resistance and Regenerate 5% of health based on how many debuffs are on him
Gains a buff called Konshu's Salvation making him unlockable and Unstoppable and grants moon knight a fury
granting 2500 attack and can be stacked up to 3 times based on how many Konshus Will he has however this fury expires when one Will expires

This buff will probably never happen but I found it pretty fun to create
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Reason Moon Knight should be reworked to be mystic is because of the moon God konshu saving him from death and giving him immortality making him a freakish being and inhuman :)

Reason he shouldn't be reworked to Mystic is because he doesn't need to be.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    this buff will create a new mystic moonknight
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    In the comics storyline Moonknight powers and abilities are mystic in nature.. let's just say in Kabam version, he has not died and met the spirit Konshu, who's powers resurrected and made Moonknight semi-immortal.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

In the comics storyline Moonknight powers and abilities are mystic in nature.. let's just say in Kabam version, he has not died and met the spirit Konshu, who's powers resurrected and made Moonknight semi-immortal.

In the comics, Marc also loses his powers due to Konshu not feeling that he's vengeful enough.

In the comics, no one actually knows if Konshu is real, or if it's all in Marc's head.

In the comics, we know that Marc was former CIA and former Mercenary, making him more skill based.

In the comics, the reason he gained power during the moon cycles was because he was infected with werewolf blood which wore off and left him powerless before the whole Konshu arc.

In the comics, everything is much different.
  • Sneakyko said:

I’d say keep him the same class but the buff looks really good
    Only thing I’d say not getting added is the degen immunity

The degen immunity is unique and is only temporary reason I added that is because no other champion can do it
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Sp1 says it applies an indefinite stagger lasting five seconds. How does that work.
  • JakeLockleyJakeLockley Posts: 24
    He could be like Karnak with the main class Skill and using Mystic ressources to be leveled up.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Aeternium said:

He could be like Karnak with the main class Skill and using Mystic ressources to be leveled up.

no please not another one like that
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

Moon Knight has been my FAVOURITE marvel character for as long as I can remember
    I desired him so badly when I started found out he was in the game but when i received him i was disappointed
    So i created a buff idea based on his freakish abilities

Class: Mystic
    Awakened Ability
    Stem the Tide
    Moon Knights freakish resistance allows him to remove ruptures and bleeds then regenerate the damage done back based on X amount of sig under 60% of health
    Moon Knights will to kill means his Konshus will has a chance to re apply based on X amount of sig if knocked down

Passive
    Undying Will
    Whenever Moon Knight would take a critical hit The Moon God konshu would grant him a physical resistance buff lasting 5 seconds
    These stack up to 10
    Whenever Moon Knight would land a critical hit gain 2.5% of a bar of power and a crit buff for the next hit
    Moon knight gains a crescent charge every 5 seconds and 1 charge every Critical hit landed
    3 Charges- Places a slow on the opponent
    5 Charges-Places an armour break on the opponent
    9 Charges-Places a Petrify debuff on the opponent
    At 11 all buffs combine creating Konshus Will this debuff does the following
    -Reduce opponents attack by 25%
    -Reduce opponents Ability Accuracy by 65%
    -Immune to passive degeneration debuff
    Konshus will cant stack more than twice and is removed when moon knight is knocked down
    This will lasts for X amount of seconds based on Sig ability
    Against mercs his Konshus will can stack up to 3 times
    His Cestis allow him to stack bleeds up to 10 and convert into a Critical bleed dealing X amount of damage over 7 seconds
    Critical bleeds can only stack twice

SP1
    Astral Forseeing
    Moon Knights gains regeneration up to 15% of missing health and 25% with Konshus will active
    Places an indefinite stagger lasting 5 seconds
    His crescent darts explode placing 3 incinerated dealing x amount of damage

SP2
    The Personality Of Spector
    With Konshus will active moon knight gains a power gain buff and places a bleed on the opponent dealing 2500 damage for 7 seconds
    His truncheon (staff) has a taser which places a shock debuff lasting 7 seconds
    His presence makes the opponent fearful placing an exhaustion and taunt debuff lasting 12 seconds

SP3
    Konshus Child
    The immortal will of moon knight grants him an immortality buff for 10 seconds and his shadowy presence means his opponents have a 50% chance to miss attacks
    While Immortality is active and moon knight has a bleed shock or incinerate on him shrug off debuffs and convert it into physical resistance and Regenerate 5% of health based on how many debuffs are on him
    Gains a buff called Konshu's Salvation making him unlockable and Unstoppable and grants moon knight a fury
    granting 2500 attack and can be stacked up to 3 times based on how many Konshus Will he has however this fury expires when one Will expires

This buff will probably never happen but I found it pretty fun to create

Moon Knight needs a Buff, but from the Skill class, Falcon is the worst in the class, but will win the Buff, the worst are the 2 Daredevil (the classic has dodge projectiles in specials, but who is crazy that will waste characteristic stones of 5* and mainly 6* in a useless champion, I think Daredevil Netflix better, at least it accumulates armor breaks and doesn't need duplication) and they are older than Moon Knight.
  • CollinPCollinP Posts: 12
    I know I'm late but I got a 6* moon knight so yeah I'm looking at buffs. All in all, it looks fantastic, but maybe too good especially on the sp3, unblockable and unstoppable plus a good fury that's a little excessive. I think just unblockable would be good making him one of the best attackers in the game. I love the degen immunity making him a solid counter to Dormammu who is super annoying. I love this idea and I have done a couple of buff ideas myself. great work.
  • CollinPCollinP Posts: 12
    Did anyone else notice that kabam saw this post, this is great because that could mean two things. 1. Moon Knight might get a buff very soon (hopefully this), and 2. Kabam might be looking at other fan buff ideas for other champions putting some of the buff ideas on us which I think is really cool.
  • Thomas_3TThomas_3T Posts: 47
    edited October 2020
    1. The abilities are well thought out, and make for a potent and diverse kit. However, I do find some of it could be worded better. For example, when placing the slow, petrify, and armor break on the opponent, do they remain until 11 charges or do they fall off after a set amount of time?
    2. Also, imo Konshu's Salvation should only proc if Moon Knight is struck by a killing blow while under the immortality buff.

3. Because I am a shameless hack, I wanted to promote a rework I made for Agent Venom, also made to be more accurate to the comics. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/203902/agent-venom-rework-concept#latest
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    @IntimidatingPhantomm you sure did put alot of work in that hopefully if they ever add in a buff they'll include something you typed.