**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Headscratching rankup poll

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled a gem today. I'm about to make a run through 6.2 and I've completed V3-5. I don't run suicides and probably won't for at least a while. Here's my roster:

Headscratching rankup poll 81 votes

6* Black Widow (Claire Voyant) R2
50%
PantherusNZTerraPenumbrousSpiderCoolsDonnymeijMadooriCGamesbond90Jedi_HawkeKDSuperFlash10AleorColinwhitworth69RookiieNeotwismQacobPennmabobMidnite93SquirrelguyAdamb208Silver_SagaDarkDuelist 41 votes
5* Warlock R5
41%
Lightburn22Lvernon15JBC89pseudosaneGaurav_ChampKerneasCiciliatoRockypantherxte_dua_shumHedronSarvanga1_amal_nairKyusushuiBonzodavidPřìņče01BerjibsDretllePastorAmericaStellanEnderDarkan 34 votes
Someone else
7%
ShtickRickThicco_ModeEdeuinkunoobmeproRap027Stark154667 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Definitely Claire if you're going for 6.2. She's a beast for the champion!

Thanks man, but I'm not to worried about that fight between SS, Stealthy and CAIW in all honesty. I've been practicing duels and I've had no problems with the special dexing. I'm more looking for someone that can help me with Variant explorations and Cav difficulty coming up.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Someone else
    maw. no competition.

maw. no competition.

You're so right. How'd I miss it?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Someone else
    actually tho, I'd probably go warlock. he's my go to for any fight that might pose a slight challenge and he makes it easy. I don't even know why but he just works for stuff
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Definitely Claire if you're going for 6.2. She's a beast for the champion!

Thanks man, but I'm not to worried about that fight between SS, Stealthy and CAIW in all honesty. I've been practicing duels and I've had no problems with the special dexing. I'm more looking for someone that can help me with Variant explorations and Cav difficulty coming up.
    I voted BWCV but then I saw this comment. If you’re interested in exploring the variants, I would highly recommend ranking up your 5 star Warlock because he’s XL and Variant 2 is all about XL champions. You could also rank up BWCV for Variant 5 exploration tho.
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    5* Warlock R5
    Warlock is perfect for that mr sinister. But you need Angela and heimdall for the synergy for it.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    This is a tough decision, and I can’t choose whether to vote for bwcv or warlock.

actually tho, I'd probably go warlock. he's my go to for any fight that might pose a slight challenge and he makes it easy. I don't even know why but he just works for stuff

Yeah you’re right, warlock works for a lot of random stuff. For example he’s decent for annihilus because of his good reach so you can just dash back and light intercept.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    @Etjama this is strange, we both pulled 6* Claire within a few days of each other and then made the same poll asking for opinions on the same rank-ups. Spooky!

Edit - I’ve also changed my opinion based on your later comments. Rank warlock for variants
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    5* Warlock R5
    If you're trying to be rational in terms of optimization, then you should definitely focus on your five stars as six star rank ups cost a lot more critical resources. Seeing as you're asking for advice, I assume that's the information you're looking for.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Someone else
    Collos-yes

Blade

I barely use him in all honesty.

Warlock is perfect for that mr sinister. But you need Angela and heimdall for the synergy for it.

Don't need em, I've got a 5* Ultron to bring in.
    FiiNCH said:

@Etjama this is strange, we both pulled 6* Claire within a few days of each other and then made the same poll asking for opinions on the same rank-ups. Spooky!

Edit - I’ve also changed my opinion based on your later comments. Rank warlock for variants

Lol, that is weird. 😂
    And thanks for the help everyone! More people voted for Claire, but I know some changed their minds and I honestly think the arguments for Warlock are more compelling. I think I'll go with him.
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Colossus
    edited August 2020
    Update: I have pulled 3 4* Mystic dupes in the past week and iso is harder for me to come by than T5B 😂. So I'll be waiting for the Omega Boss Rush to rank up Claire. Thanks everyone for your help!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5* Warlock R5

Blade

Blade is outdated, for someone working on act 6 he’s not gonna do a great deal.

My vote goes to warlock for his sheer versatility and also the fact he’s the cheaper rankup