**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is he Sparky or Starky

124»

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Sparky
    spiderman stark enhanced
    spiderman stark
    spidey stark
    sparkey
    sparky
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Starky

spiderman stark enhanced
    spiderman stark
    spidey stark
    sparkey
    sparky

We will never surrender!

• SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    I call him Stealthy...
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Blue Spiderman
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211

I call him Stealthy...

Ohhhh nvm I skipped over the OP's statement and thought this thread was about the Stealth Suit Spider-Man
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Sparky
    49% by 51% :) honestly whatever pops up in my head first I type it lol, sometimes sparky other times starky idk
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Sparky

He's a dumb teenager

Hamin said:

*sighs* We just can't have this anymore, guys. We're pushing p3. We need y'all to perform. And, Sparky... what's going on with power shield?

Sparky: idk its leik literly they hevy n thn sp1 i dont c hw ne1 else cud do betr

Dom: WTAF?

Venom: Could you repeat that? I don't speak License Plate.

if hamin says its sparky, its sparky
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Starky
    this thread has devolved so quickly
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Starky
    Normax_X said:

49% by 51% :) honestly whatever pops up in my head first I type it lol, sometimes sparky other times starky idk

Unacceptable. You must choose, and you must choose starky
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Sparky

clearly in favor of the correct one. we need dna to do an analysis and prove that sparky is correct
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Starky
    Shafeeq said:

I call him STARK ENHANCED

IMO it is the best way to call him

Someone seems pissed up, disagreeing this comment and also 2 more below
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Starky
    LOL this is surely another civil war as @Jedi_Hawke said cuz team red and team blue clearly representing team IRONMAN and Team Captain America

what is funny here is the blue colour supports starky and the red one supports sparky
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Starky
    I didn't even know this was a thing. Also isn't Sparky cmm?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Starky

I didn't even know this was a thing. Also isn't Sparky cmm?

She’s sparkles
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Sparky

I call him Stealthy...

Ohhhh nvm I skipped over the OP's statement and thought this thread was about the Stealth Suit Spider-Man
    My plan worked ψ(`∇´)ψ
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Starky
    Wow, it is really close. Somebody shut the thread down now so nobody can vote and Starky wins.
    Sparky
    Moot4Life said:

Wow, it is really close. Somebody shut the thread down now so nobody can vote and Starky wins.

why do you want the wrong answer to win?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Starky

Moot4Life said:

it is right answer!
    STARK enchanced spiderman
    STEALTH suit spiderman
    we use starky and stealthy... unless you want to use SPiderman stEALTH suit.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Sparky
    Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

it is right answer!
    STARK enchanced spiderman
    STEALTH suit spiderman
    we use starky and stealthy... unless you want to use SPiderman stEALTH suit.
    Spealthy is obviously the right way to say spiderman stealth suit
    Sparky

This is the closest poll I’ve ever seen

@TURTLEGOATPIE I think pineapple on pizza was also a very hotly contested topic. I'm all for pineapple on pizza🍍🍍🍕🍕
    Sparky

This is the closest poll I’ve ever seen

@TURTLEGOATPIE I think pineapple on pizza was also a very hotly contested topic. I'm all for pineapple on pizza🍍🍍🍕🍕
    Finally someone agrees with me! I feel like pineapple on pizza was accepted until everyone jumped on the hate bandwagon
    for sure! it's one of those things that's bounced around the "echo chamber" so much that it becomes "cool" to hate it. obviously, not all haters haven't tried it, but many haven't and just don't understand. and if they do try it, it becomes a case of a placebo or confirmation bias and they tell themselves to hate it. Im gonna day something possibly even more controversial here, but I think the same rings true for durian. people tell themselves to hate it because that's what others say
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Sparky
    You can use the pineapplophobia to your advantage. A bacon and pineapple pizza can often be left unguarded with minimal theft.