**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 or Labyrinth 100%

JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey everyone I have about 4000 units at the moment and am really split between if I should do an initial completion on act 6 as im on 6.2.4 right now or if i should go for 100% Labyrinth of Legends as I already have an initial completion done.

I have a...
Rank 5 Aegon (sig 170)
Rank 5 Doom (Awakened)
Rank 5 Ghost (Awakened)
Rank 4 Guillotine 2099 (Awakened)
Rank 4 Sorcerer Supreme (Awakened)

I'm not the best player but I'm certainly decent but was just wondering which is the safer option to attempt with the amount of units that I have at the moment

Thank you
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• FatedFatalityFatedFatality Posts: 90
    LoL
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You could probably do LoL exploration and still have units to spare to atleast start act 6 completion.
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Act 6. The rewards are way better. I haven’t explored LoL still because I have no use for the rewards.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I feel like this is a question as to how much time you have and what resources you are hunting.

LOL exploration is easy with Aegon and will take you roughly 2-3 hours per path if you’re not rushing. This will get you a nice stack of 5* shards, sig stones a generic and T2a. This could cost you if you don’t play well but I’d budget on about 10 revives per path and would highly recommend farming about 100 potions from ROL per run if you have the time.

Act 6 completion is definitely harder but very achievable with your roster in and could cost you anywhere from itemless to 2k units if you have revives and refills stashed. The rewards are arguably better than LOL 100% because you pick up a ton of t2a and t5b as well as a few rank up gems and 5 and 6* shards.

Like I said, up to you and why you’re after but I’d recommend diving into act 6 and getting that completion out the way then knocking out some LOL paths after that. Then go for an abyss completion because, why not?