**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 help

PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I finished act 5 as some of you have seen in my previous post but now I need to focus on my 5*s. So I need tips on who to focus on more out of my current 5* roster which isn't too developed but will be in a while. Any tips appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    I will post my roster now

• Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Focus on hype, magic, warlock, bwcv and hela or carnage, or cull, I don’t know if KM is duped but if he is r4+ him too. I would r5 at least a couple of those, and have some r4s on my team. I would have 2+ r5s and rest r4s. Idk anything abt act 6, but that’s what I would do, And that’s who I would use.
    Yeah hopefully I can dupe my Hyperion or more importantly void.
    Warlock and BWCV are defo in my team
    Definitely do hype and magic too. He’s probably the top 2.
    Warlock, BWCV, Hyperion, Magik and cull or void depending on dupe
    Yeah
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Focus R4 first Claire then Hyperion (if awakened he's first) then Magik. Void and Killmonger R3 and they're top options for R4 (unawakened Void after)
    I had 3 R4 for my cavalier completion, no need of R5. Practice against no retreat then go for your run
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ciciliato said:

Focus R4 first Claire then Hyperion (if awakened he's first) then Magik. Void and Killmonger R3 and they're top options for R4 (unawakened Void after)
    I had 3 R4 for my cavalier completion, no need of R5. Practice against no retreat then go for your run

^ lol this exactly. immune champs are very important for cav and hype will do well against those annoying techs