**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Release date of Magneto New Kit

Whats the release date of Magneto’s new Kit.! Will decide if i have to take this guy to next level

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    We don’t know, but I’d guess next update so the start of September
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    the last word we got was that BOTH of the Magneto reworks would be here with the build at the end of August.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

the last word we got was that BOTH of the Magneto reworks would be here with the build at the end of August.

They said late August/early June. We can basically expect it at the next update.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Donnymeij said:

@Pizzabeat for yourself for saying rite no?

If you read the comment above mine you wouldn’t be asking this question rite no
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Next month because Professor X is coming as well

Hope he doesn't become another Silver surfer.
    There's a disturbing trend in MCOC where powerful characters from the comics are memed in the game
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    it already got released, go rank him up right now!!!1!
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    nevermind my bad it was just leaked
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    They said either End of Auguest or Early September, I doubt it'd be any later than that since Next Month's Event Quest was teased to be an X-Men Month with the Introduction of Professor X. We can assume Buffed Magneto will be a Boss or 2 in that Event Quest so it'll arrive at the Latest with the Next Monthly EQ.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Imagine fighting the new buffed Magneto red with the additional boss node buffs.. great fun (sarcasm**)