**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would you guys like to see a practice mode

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Made the suggestion a while back and it seemed fairly popular but it got ignored. Essentially, practice mode would be a mode where you design an opponent you want to face and practice against (Such as the Collector or just a normal champion like Thing that you want to get better at defeating.) You should also be able to choose their nodes and such. You should have options of setting their Health or you can set them to unlimited hp and see how far you could go. Another cool thing would be if you can make them just stand still and experiment with champions, like seeing how big numbers can get. What do you guys think?

Would you guys like to see a practice mode 61 votes

Yes
78%
solivagant56ErSandKennadoharit82PizzabeatMcord117rcm2017playinggameletColonaut123Denzel116RookiieJale2zQacobHavanaknightEtjamaragnarok_947Tiger360OGAvengerDeaconKRANꓘ 48 votes
Nice bonus but not really that important
14%
F4k3_GaM3rLmaoBattle_GreninjaMaxGamingArsozThicco_ModeSkyLord7000TURTLEGOATPIEAGYAAT 9 votes
No point of having it
6%
Kade7175M_Master19Gr8TonyStarkvQuadmaster 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes. It would be a great help with skills and progression in general
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Yes
    It'd be nice to have one with all the linked/global nodes where you can add what you want to practice against but my fear is that it would make the game lag that much more
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Nice bonus but not really that important
    it would be good but isnt the RoL winter soldier enough practice
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I feel like to some extent there is a motivation for kabam to NOT implement this, because it would allow for the player base overall to increase their skill, meaning less is spent on items and whatnot, leading to bs nodes and stuff where only Doom and Ghost have a chance at getting by.

I personally would enjoy it but kabam might not like the idea because of its implications.

I do think it would be cool if there was a RoL v2, which is the exact same as RoL except bigger health pools and different champs. None of the stuff that makes LoL or AoL hard (hit cap, limber, evade, rage, damage cap), just RoL with different champs and bigger health pools. It would allow us to see exactly how nuts Proxima’s L3 is fully ramped up, G2099 dps fully ramped, etc.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    We already do to an extent. He’s called RoL winter soldier, or as everyone more commonly knows him as “The Punching Bag”
  • JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    Yes
    I could see something like this, but there would have to be a cost to it. No way Kabam would do it for free.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Yes
    would be wonderful to have a Practice Mode. in which you could select all the nodes, and then go after it. this way we could get better in AW and die less. this is another incentive for kabam cause then more people would be interested in AW and their rewards and in term kabam would make more money because we all know practice is different from the real thing. once you are in the season and pressure is ON, sometimes people tend to make mistakes. So win win scenario for Kabam.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Yes
    If it's done without affecting something else, hell yeah I'm with it.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Yes
    Just woke up and glad to see the vat majority agrees with me. Would be really nice to practice against certain champs that are uncommon yet annoying when you do come across them thanks to lack of experience
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I would love to be able to select the star variant, the PI, the node or nodes of the champion that I will be going up against.

I would actually be able to practice against champs like the 6.2.6 champion and put in the effort to master the fight instead of having to do the whole quest again and again.

This will be a huge QOL improvement in my opinion.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Like the beta server so we could rank up champs to test them out aswell.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Yes

• AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    Yes
    I’d love to see it but sadly it won’t happen as people would be able to practice nodes before doing real content saving units. I don’t see kabam doing it.
  • DRAGOLADRAGOLA Posts: 84
    Yes
    Absolutely, I was gonna say that earlier .. but you nailed it man!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Yes
    MaxGaming said:

it would be good but isnt the RoL winter soldier enough practice

We already do to an extent. He’s called RoL winter soldier, or as everyone more commonly knows him as “The Punching Bag”

no. Practice mode would include being able to practice against a multitude of node/champion combinations, which is better than a high health un-noded Winter Soldier.

It would be useful for defensive and offensive testing, which is more than you can say for rol Winter Soldier
  • Hey guys, a similar suggestion was made HERE. If you would like to discuss this topic further, please do so in that thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.