**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DRAGON MAN

ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
What do you all feel about dragon-man in both defense and offense and who is the so far best counter as per you and how annoying was uncollected dragon-man when you used 0 counters maybe

IMO it was cap iw and pretty decent the fight was ...

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    I'd say attackwise Dragonman is a 6.5.
    Defensewise, a 7.

Airwalker on the other hand is a 2 on offense and a 8 on defense. Gotta love unavoidable damage unless you bring a specific counter.

Honestly, I used a combination of Dr V powercontrol and good ol Domino for Dragonman. He was the more annoying of the 2.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    on defense, dragon man was super easy for me. I haven't seen him on offense yet
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited August 2020

What I find interesting is Dragon Man is first Robot that Medusa is useless against.

Yeah, but once Magneto goes live all robots including that fire breathing Grimace wannabe better watch out
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★

What I find interesting is Dragon Man is first Robot that Medusa is useless against.

Yeah, but once Magneto goes live all robots including that fire breathing Grimace wannabe better watch out
    Until they remove the metal tag from certain robots which is going to happen. Sentinel will have metal tagged removed I'd say
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Thank You all for sharing your knowledge
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Until they remove the metal tag from certain robots which is going to happen. Sentinel will have metal tagged removed I'd say
    Well that would make sense because the sentinels we're built to irrdicate mutants and Trask made sure to build them out of something Magneto couldn't control.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    I pulled him as a 4* from the Prof X UC crystal, dudes really cool and fun.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    I have him as a 5* at R3. He's really fun to play and sometimes his SP2 damage is like whoa (especially when cornered). He is suicide friendly too. Debating on taking him to R4 or beyond. I don't have many high ranking mystics so it's between Dragon Man, Magik, (or both) or wait.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I have him as a 5 stars at r5, amazing champ, super fun and has really good damage potential, you just need to play agressive and corner the opponent.

Of course he isn't the best mystic champ, but he is really good.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Honestly I just nuked dragon man with 4* sunspot in uncollected eq lol