**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

With my roster should I be focusing on class specific crystals or regulars 5* crystals?

With my roster should I be focusing on class specific crystals or regulars 5* crystals? 16 votes

Regular 5*
43%
CiciliatoPHJfinBonzodavidMathgeekSaltE_Wenis69PrincenayarwCeltic1981 7 votes
Science/mystic 5*
31%
JBC89Aomine_Daiki10Bawa69lowlevelplayerCowabunga 5 votes
Skill/mutant 5*
18%
Thicco_ModeSouthern_KantLobster44 3 votes
Cosmic/tech 5*
6%
deepblack12 1 vote

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Skill/mutant 5*
    you have great science/mystic options, two "God tier" tech/cosmic and that crystal isn't great
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Regular 5*
    I see some solid mystic and science champs so theres no need to go for that one.
    I also see beyond god cosmics and solif techs so not that one.
    You have havok and archangel who are solid for the mutant class.

So imo, you should go for basics since your roster isnt lacking in any class and you have a higher chance of pulling a good champ from any class not just say mutant or science.
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    edited August 2020
    Skill/mutant 5*
    You have a 5* top tier of every class so it's not hugely important which you go for but I'd personally go skill/mutant since it seems like you rely more on your 4*s for those classes and you need to dupe the 5* AA. Also the mutant class has the most top tiers so that crystal has better odds than the others (especially since you already have quake, so the science/mystics draw is only really a 5* doom for you).
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Science/mystic 5*
    go for doom
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Regular 5*
    Your luck is absolutely amazing bro! I hate my 5-star luck and am sooo jealous of that ghost. But I think that you should go for regulars unless you really want doom. Stealthy is beyond god tier, GHOST and quake are the two best champs in the game, Archangel is god-beyond god, hype 3rd best cosmic, HT Mystic destroyer, longshot god-tier mystic. So IMO I think you should stick to regulars.