**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Level up event

I’ve been waiting for the 22 hrs level up event but it’s been 6 days & yet there’s no level up event.

Comments

• TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    It's completely random
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I was hoping it was today also lol. I can’t wait any longer. I gotta get this Nick Fury to R5 ASAP. Thr temptation is too strong to withhold any longer.
    I withheld temptation to level up because I saw the future. And it will be coming today.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

I was hoping it was today also lol. I can’t wait any longer. I gotta get this Nick Fury to R5 ASAP. Thr temptation is too strong to withhold any longer.

Just take him up then and level up a few 4* rank 1 when the event shows up.... They're far far far cheaper on both iso and gold.
    No_oneuk said:

Just take him up then and level up a few 4* rank 1 when the event shows up.... They're far far far cheaper on both iso and gold.
    I kinda have already utilized that strategy enough in the past to where all my 4star rank 1 champs are at level 10 already lol. I will just wait, like I said, I saw the future. It is coming today.

• OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    coming soon: hero use. Guess you're waiting a bit longer for those 25 units and l1 revive.
  • BaluleeBalulee Posts: 23
    Where the hell is level up event
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    im not mad im just dissapointed
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Level up has gone the way of bases :D
  • GladsGlads Posts: 393 ★★★
    Usually there are 2 per week and the last one was Thursday now Monday and still no event.