**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My Music Volume and FX Volume are at Max lvl, but I cant hear anything, play on iOS

AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
Anyone know how to fix this issue on iOS ?? it happened this morning. I checked if there may be any update on play store and it is. But still nothing i can hear from my mcoc app.

Comments

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Is your ringer off?
    The little side thingy that clicks
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★

Is your ringer off?
    The little side thingy that clicks

everything is on outside the mcoc, ring mode. just mcoc. i found a thread that someone on Ipad has the same issue. he reinstalled two times then it backs to normal. I'm working on it right now.
  • Aztec said:

Anyone know how to fix this issue on iOS ?? it happened this morning. I checked if there may be any update on play store and it is. But still nothing i can hear from my mcoc app.

I experienced it once long time ago on an iOS device. Think it was just some state that it got into (music vs sounds/effects) that maybe got confused for in game.

Didn’t need to reinstall, just total power-off and restart of device (not just game), and then it worked again.

(and FYI, other old thread you pulled up was not this problem of no sound, that was from hissing noise out of speakers. That person intentionally played with in-game setting for sound turned off).
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    edited August 2020

Aztec said:

I experienced it once long time ago on an iOS device. Think it was just some state that it got into (music vs sounds/effects) that maybe got confused for in game.

Didn’t need to reinstall, just total power-off and restart of device (not just game), and then it worked again.

(and FYI, other old thread you pulled up was not this problem of no sound, that was from hissing noise out of speakers. That person intentionally played with in-game setting for sound turned off).
    thanks for clarifying this issue. as you said, i have read almost all the thread about it, and yeah, I'm going to restart my device couple times.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Wait theres Game Sound??