**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who’s best SKILL champion ?

2»

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Nick Fury
    Black Door Movie
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    He does not need a 999 hit combo lol
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Aegon
    Any other answer would be silly
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Killmonger
    Check Brian Grant's Abyss clearance video... Killmonger one kit KOs the Abyss Collector... can't ask for more from any champ...
  • Aegon
    Aegon does not need 999hits to be good, he’s a beast after 100hits combo

He does not need a 999 hit combo lol

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury
    As healthpools increase Aegon will be more relevant, same with ghost and quake
  • Nick Fury
    It depends, i like aegon actually, but fury has great synergies and doesn't need fights to ramp up, which is a not so preferred thing in aegon,even though he's the best.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    I found Blade kinda disappointing to use and his reliance on synergies makes me hate him more.
    But that is just my opinion.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    skill is one of the most bi polar classes...the good ones are really good and the bad ones are uselessly bad...and out of all the good ones 2 champs (Nick and Aegon) or probably 3 (stealthy) have broken the ceiling and established themselves as the kings of the class...so my top 3 picks in skill are:
    1. nick - all round utility and damage king...man for all seasons
    2. aegon - king of long fights (lab and abyss slayer...he will soon find another temporary use in omega boss rush with 31 fights)
    3. stealthy - loads of utility and decent damage ...one of the lowest health pool in his class and overall
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury
    Elsa Bloodstone
  • A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73
    edited August 2020
    Nick Fury

Elsa Bloodstone

I’m starting to find Elsa as a better champ the Stealthy.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    I find it funny how many people sleep on Aegon and think he is useful for only Labyrinth and Abyss.
    I used him at 95% of the fights to explore V1 ch1, using him to humiliate Void this herald side quest and currently my MVP at exploring Act6.
    The only place I personally find NF clearly better is very short or low pi opponents quests and AW, whether as an attacker or a defender.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    I find it funny how many people sleep on Aegon and think he is useful for only Labyrinth and Abyss.
    I used him at 95% of the fights to explore V1 ch1, using him to humiliate Void this herald side quest and currently my MVP at exploring Act6.
    The only place I personally find NF clearly better is very short or low pi opponents quests and AW, whether as an attacker or a defender.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Looking at that list made me a little sad. There was a time when the likes of BW, Elektra (w/resonate) or OGDD would have at least made the top 10.

I realize there is a plan to eventually buff old champs, but man is it painful to see how much some of these classic, old line Marvel champs have been forgotten by the team. Simply left to gather dust and clog crystals.

While we are waiting, throw a couple of synergy buffs in on the next update...for Marvel’s sake.

Dr. Zola

I agree totally.

The classics, the hero's who drive the comics and created the MCU... Just no good at all!

Okay there are playable versions of Cap and Iron Man (both IW versions), but the original versions shouldn't be memes. Roll on the buff parade!