**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 5, flux node not working

The flux node isn’t removing the charges with heavy attack so attacks aren’t doing any damage. Any one else having this issue

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Mine didn’t do it one time on the whole path. I had Petrify/Pacify on so chalked it up to AAR. Who were you using?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I found it was an issue with the symbiote global, when I used doom it seemed to work fine, if I had to guess it’s something to do with that 1000% aar associated with the node
  • solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    Yes, it does that sometimes. No matter which champ i use. Charges don't remove on heavy attack sometimes. And sometimes it works.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Ability accuracy interacts with that node
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

Yes, it does that sometimes. No matter which champ i use. Charges don't remove on heavy attack sometimes. And sometimes it works.

Pacify mastery. 😊
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I found it was an issue with the symbiote global, when I used doom it seemed to work fine, if I had to guess it’s something to do with that 1000% aar associated with the node

i think the same, doom is removing them fine. tried venom. whenever he has genetic recalibration heavy is not removing the flux charges
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    The ability accuracy reduction from the mitosis buff interacts with flux... Use a heavy to reset the charges BEFORE dashing back to hold block to activate mitosis, this will allow you to get the full Damage! Heavies wont reset the charges while mitosis is active!
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    I had the same issue today when using venom and sparky. It seems bugged. Didn’t capture the venom fights but did 2 sparky. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn’t. Unfortunately it isn’t letting me upload videos.