**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Dragonman makes Airwalker look like bad joke

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/PUHbYcSme9o

The difference is clear

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

this post makes no sense. Dragon Man is a mystic, Air Walker is a cosmic. Both have different abilities, play styles, and uses in the game.

So, what?
    Both are different characters with different purposes and different abilities

I didn't know that, thanks!
    Glad to enlighten you! Feel free to ask anymore questions
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Kabam really just hates galactus and they’re taking it out on his heralds

waiting for the big toe to become a champion with ultra powerful synergies that insanely buff all of them
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    They just keep throwing these good mystics at us.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★

So, what?

so, you can't compare and contrast characters released during the same update? Like, I can't say I've found Aegon to be much more in demand than The Champion? Even though they're different characters with different purposes and abilities?

Can we compare and contrast the usefulness of "Guardians" with general overbearing blowhards populating the boards?
    The problem is that there is nothing constructive with this thread. There is no purpose of it.
    All the content it has is a video and some words. The words can be ignored, and the video doesn't even compare the 2x characters, which is what you would be expecting to see by the title.

People can be disappointed if a defensive champion doesn't perform that great on offense. It doesn't matter. But compare 2x different champions with 2x different purposes and set of abilities, without even giving a context on what they want or are looking for ... what's the point?

There are thousands of comparisons we can make with 2x champions with every character we have in the game. It would be useful to provide some background information, which is what fails entirely here.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

Kabam really just hates galactus and they’re taking it out on his heralds

It seems that way....
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    All I see is that Dragon Man is an easy champ to play and Seatin couldn't be bothered to learn Airwalker's abilities enough to play him effectively/well.
  • TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★

this post makes no sense. Dragon Man is a mystic, Air Walker is a cosmic. Both have different abilities, play styles, and uses in the game.

So, what?

Did daddy beat you with his belt last night or is this your normal attitude ?
  • TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

So, what?

Did daddy beat you with his belt last night or is this your normal attitude ?
    Are you good? What kind of question is that. Also, it's ironic that you are talking about attitude...
    That man came in this thread with more salt than a salt mine so ask him

Also I'm perfectly fine thanks
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    Have you played AW?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    All the heralds and cosmic champions this year are lemons
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

i mean look at this, not bad as all of you have thought
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

slacker said:

i mean look at this, not bad as all of you have thought

10k? While I know that 10k is only 1 hit, that's still awful. My 4-Star Moon Knight can land a 10k sp2. My 5/50 ghost can land one without any furies or cruelties. So yeah, not great..
    15k from medium not even sp, right after a sp2 did 100k damage