**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android User Can Not Log In - KNOWN ISSUE - INVESTIGATING

Comments

• Parthmody12345Parthmody12345 Posts: 16
    I can't log in as well.
  • I haven't been able to log in for over 3 hour's now ! It's ridiculous! I'm trying to get a good on run to get Dr vodoo in the arena and I'm in the middle of a war! I hope kabam are going compensate us for this massive hold up in our progress! !! I'm on android too !
  • Kabam mike where the **** are you fix this mess now
  • Newbot2310Newbot2310 Posts: 12
    Kabaam mike on vacation but can't anyone help us?
  • Parthmody12345Parthmody12345 Posts: 16
    I can't log in as well. I've tried everything
  • I'm also not able to login since last few hours.
    What's going on ?? How can I make my target score in voodoo arena now ??
  • SidSid Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    Seriously they will only say sorry we apologize and this is your compensation 2 health portion and 1 arena refill
  • Troubleshoot_ptTroubleshoot_pt Posts: 56
    @Kabam Galactic @Kabam Iko @Kabam Valkyrie anyone can make a statement please?
  • MatthewMatthew Posts: 9
    Rank down tickets for comp...cant login....this is bs
  • DjunDjun Posts: 19
    "KABAM: We recently received a report that some players can not get into the game.
    We planned this. I Please all the players who play the game on Android phones to stretch a bit while
    Iphone players make a solid score in the arena.
    Thank you."
  • Frittel69Frittel69 Posts: 1
    This is ridiculous! I don't have that much time that I can devote to this game and now I can't even log in. I've been debating quitting this game for a month or so now. I'd have done it already if I could find one that is as fun as this one.
    The waiting continues!!
  • MADJAYJAYMADJAYJAY Posts: 50
    No sticky
    No topic
    No message
    No response
    No FIX

Wake up please , you do know half of your money comes from android users ?

:(:(:(:(
    More than 3h to solve or even say anything!
  • GrandboubouGrandboubou Posts: 3
    Incredible. Nothing is done correctly the first time with kabam.
    Test before going into production. I cant believe you don't have Android on hand to test your development.
  • TorackinTorackin Posts: 3
    Thanks Kabam
  • Cant log in, neither can anyone else in my alliance. Already lost out on hours worth of arena, been playing since launch and never complained but this is very frustrating. I understand that it will take time to rectify, just annoyed and hoping to be compensated, could have passed loads of arena milestones in the time i haven't been able to log in, losing out on shards, units, gold, gotg shards and battle points, also could have completed Hero use rewards.
  • ImmoImmo Posts: 9
    From more than a hour i am trying to log but im getting same error again and again..(Failed to log in)
    Using one plus 3 os 7.1
  • gracigraci Posts: 15
    Kabam you are a big ****.**** you with all your games problems.**** you.i cant play the arena for like 3 hours ago.i have 3 years of playing this **** and i dont have starlord.now im going for him in the arena and now doesnt work.shame on you group of thiefs.si sa sugeti pula
  • WendellwviWendellwvi Posts: 5
    edited June 2017
    Não estou conseguindo logar no jogo, essa equipe kabam, tá de parabéns faz atualização pra corrigir as falhas e deixa pior do q estava. Fora o prejuízo q vai deixar pra todos não consigo fazer arena , a guerra tá parada e só tenho tempo agora de manhã Parabéns kabam
    That's so true @sweetleafsixx66 !! I don't have as many time as others to devote to the game... And now I'm stuck outside when I could've been doing something
  • Blaise85Blaise85 Posts: 1
    a2iraryotlz5.png
    This is not correct. Of course, now i have holiday, to play arena to get dr voodoo, and half day, not work the game...
  • This is absolutely unacceptable.
  • Me too
    Same here... On my day off with nothing to do and this happens
  • It's not only a Samsung issue. Google pixel here, still can't login.
  • indianapocalypsindianapocalyps Posts: 3
    i wanted to get vodoo in arena but this bug made my day very bad. cant even participate in war
  • altair3008altair3008 Posts: 15
    where the hell is kabam support....facing login issue 4h and still no fix....this is preventing android from arena i am sure about this.....cheater kabam as always they are,....{
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    Same here cannot login, stuck at quest, alliance war maybe lost cause many of my alliance members are active now, arena gone, i even took part in alpha arena , oh god im screwed lol
  • bratimp31bratimp31 Posts: 3
    I also am not able to login, i have a galaxy note 5, android version 7.0. I need to finish rockets quest for scrap
    ..duels and arenas..