**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Show Up Difficulty Feedback [Title Edited for Clarity]

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Got close to an one-shot.
    Hyperion works fine there, no synergies used.

https://streamable.com/3fcwz8

I kind of figured he would. Nice one!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

If you don't have the roster or skills to do it, then it's not for you

Huh? Use your common sense big guy. You don't have to defend Kabam about literally everything. This is not about having the skills or roster, it's about common sense. What kind of common sense goes into making a 1.4 million health Silver Surfer with insanely niche nodes (need a consistent armor breaker or coldsnap immune) AND you can only use 4 star champions. 4 STAR CHAMPIONS. The last time I've upgraded a 4 star champion was a long, long time ago. And all of this for 3k 5 star shards?! Pathetic.
    It's optional. You don't have to do it. They made a challenging quest to make us think outside the box. It's free to try and you can attempt it as much as you want. I tried it and after a couple attempts, for sure not going to waste my time on it. They said all along that this was supposed to be a very hard challenge.
    Think outside the box? In what way? Literally the only requirement for this fight is skill and a cold snap immune champ. Colossus is going to own the leaderboard since he’s the hardest hitting coldsnap immune champ.
    Coldsnap immune is not the only way to go. There's a much larger group of Champions that have access to Armor Break, and that ability does not activate when Armor Broken. I am definitely not the most skilled player here, but I found the most success with Medusa using the Karnak synergy. One heavy attack and that ability is finished for the whole fight.
    You’re spreading lies now Miike. I tried three times with medusa only to get coldsnap everytime off the first hits. Pictures as proof...

Yup still not worth it lmao...fail of a company to promote an event just to lead to disappointment. Oh well easy pass, complete everything else but I’ll leave this garbage.

Should have kept the event just for youtubers, since that’s the only people trying in the competition part.
    Actually, I just tested it. He was right. Get a Heavy off first, and no Coldsnap. Another option is Pyramid X with Ice Tempest Pre-Fight.
    I tried 3 times, parry-heavy and got 1-2 coldsnap before the armor break was applied 🤷‍♂️. He’s lying about how it was instantly perfect. It’s not.
    Don't Parry. Dex and Heavy when you have a window.
    You should become a comedian because that was funny.
    Not funny at all. I literally just did it. Wait until he's far enough away so you can charge and land a Heavy. Then the Fight is free from Coldsnap. Bait his L2 for safety, and keep hammering away. Then it's not that BS at all, just long.
    Geez man, stop with the jokes!! They're just toooo funny! Throwing a random heavy with a 4-Star against someone with 9k attack!? Bahahaha! Where do you come up with this stuff bro? Not BS at all? OMG you are hilarious!
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Huh? Use your common sense big guy. You don't have to defend Kabam about literally everything. This is not about having the skills or roster, it's about common sense. What kind of common sense goes into making a 1.4 million health Silver Surfer with insanely niche nodes (need a consistent armor breaker or coldsnap immune) AND you can only use 4 star champions. 4 STAR CHAMPIONS. The last time I've upgraded a 4 star champion was a long, long time ago. And all of this for 3k 5 star shards?! Pathetic.
    It's optional. You don't have to do it. They made a challenging quest to make us think outside the box. It's free to try and you can attempt it as much as you want. I tried it and after a couple attempts, for sure not going to waste my time on it. They said all along that this was supposed to be a very hard challenge.
    Think outside the box? In what way? Literally the only requirement for this fight is skill and a cold snap immune champ. Colossus is going to own the leaderboard since he’s the hardest hitting coldsnap immune champ.
    Coldsnap immune is not the only way to go. There's a much larger group of Champions that have access to Armor Break, and that ability does not activate when Armor Broken. I am definitely not the most skilled player here, but I found the most success with Medusa using the Karnak synergy. One heavy attack and that ability is finished for the whole fight.
    You’re spreading lies now Miike. I tried three times with medusa only to get coldsnap everytime off the first hits. Pictures as proof...

Yup still not worth it lmao...fail of a company to promote an event just to lead to disappointment. Oh well easy pass, complete everything else but I’ll leave this garbage.

Should have kept the event just for youtubers, since that’s the only people trying in the competition part.
    Actually, I just tested it. He was right. Get a Heavy off first, and no Coldsnap. Another option is Pyramid X with Ice Tempest Pre-Fight.
    I tried 3 times, parry-heavy and got 1-2 coldsnap before the armor break was applied 🤷‍♂️. He’s lying about how it was instantly perfect. It’s not.
    Not funny at all. I literally just did it. Wait until he's far enough away so you can charge and land a Heavy. Then the Fight is free from Coldsnap. Bait his L2 for safety, and keep hammering away. Then it's not that BS at all, just long.
    Geez man, stop with the jokes!! They're just toooo funny! Throwing a random heavy with a 4-Star against someone with 9k attack!? Bahahaha! Where do you come up with this stuff bro? Not BS at all? OMG you are hilarious!
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

I'm nowhere near the best Player, and it took 2 run throughs to get that Heavy off. Literally not hard at all.
  • Carter22Carter22 Posts: 56
    Should kabam higher the rewards for the new event quest or keep the same rewards but make it more easy
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

I'm nowhere near the best Player, and it took 2 run throughs to get that Heavy off. Literally not hard at all.
    what if we aren’t going to rank up our Medusa or whatever just for this
    then skip it, the month is fully of events as it is.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    You guys really missed the mark on this one.
    Jestress said:

Best attempt so far got him down to 65% with colossus, no boost.

That’s actually very impressive!
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    There’s only one fight showing up and there’s an extra 0 In the end in the Total rating of the boss !!

Even in the showup, there’s only one hero that can be selected which is a 4* !! It’s so much generous, It should have been a 2* groot instead for the challenging part

Planning to finish this event during my retirement period coz boy, those years need an activity to pass right !!
  • BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131

By the way, King Groot can apply a permanent armor break during fury phase.....

How do you get to a sp1 without dying from coldsnap?
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Posted the pause so you can see the hit count and it's legit. I'm far from the best player at this game, if I can solo it it isn't ridiculously difficult.
    Brazenhut said:

By the way, King Groot can apply a permanent armor break during fury phase.....

How do you get to a sp1 without dying from coldsnap?
    The Nick Fury infinity man synergy can get you to the SP1, if you have them.