**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner showdown solo

SneakykoSneakyko Posts: 176 ★★
https://youtu.be/TYwN8Vf3gBo
Medusa is definitely the best option as far as I can tell enjoy

Comments

• SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Kinda wonder if it’s possible to use Iron Fist with Nova synergy and potentially stun-lock the fight
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
  • I know the title says it, but just to make sure, this was showdown or show up?
  • Sneakyko said:

I know the title says it, but just to make sure, this was showdown or show up?

It was showdown
    If I’m right showup doesn’t have a time limit
    thank, wanted to double check before I shares with the alliance. That's wild
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★

This way my attempt wasnt bad but ai and as bleeds fell of i just let sp2 kill me but i think maybe theres a quicker way but will have to see as that rich get richer node giving power gain passively is the thing need to watch for
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yeah everytime I use medusa she gets 1-2 coldsnap before armor break is applied. Rng oh well.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Sneakyko said:

Jaded said:

Yeah everytime I use medusa she gets 1-2 coldsnap before armor break is applied. Rng oh well.
    Unless your using like a 1:10 Medusa they won’t kill you
    If you want a solo in the showdown you’ll need suicides though which is a bit ehh
    yeah I don’t run suicides either because the champions I run aren’t the most friendly
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Wakandas_Finest
    Jaded
    @KDSuperFlash10

Still waiting on that King Groot solo 😁
    Keep waiting. I don't have a 4* version of him. Glad to see you just completely ignore the whole point to this thread. Especially since you said she's not a counter.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    You could also do a quake solo if your thumbs don't fall off after the first few months
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Aziz5253 said:

You could also do a quake solo if your thumbs don't fall off after the first few months

I tried that, fairly sure the damage won’t be enough (mayyyyyybe with suicides but even then dubious), main issue is that the last medium is a bit tricky to dex, and an accidental parry will coldsnap you at which point you’re dead.
    it’s not impossible, but as far as challenging Quake fights go it would be worse than Acid Wash Mysterio.

• JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130

Sneakyko said:

Jaded said:

Unless your using like a 1:10 Medusa they won’t kill you
    If you want a solo in the showdown you’ll need suicides though which is a bit ehh
    yeah I don’t run suicides either because the champions I run aren’t the most friendly
    @SpideyFunko My alliance member also don't run Suicides but he did it with Medusa.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    4+ mins with Ghost

https://youtu.be/2oeGAb7Vf5Y