**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can you make the AI throw specials again?

JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Standing in AQ dexing for two minutes then having to just attack and push them s3 so you don’t run out of time or lose all your buffs is very frustrating. I’m dying to things I walked through two weeks ago.

Frankly the ai and general hit timing, intercepting, and blocking is completely different this week as opposed to last week. And it’s night and day different compared to when map 6 ai first hit map 5.

Some champs are even acting like they’re unstoppable even though they don’t have a buff. I died to a Corvus when he dashed at me, I intercepted, our mediums went through each other with no effect, then he started a combo on me.

The game is going bananas right now.

Comments

• JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Im on a high end ios device on high speed internet(Not cheap stuff) , this is the same problem in Arena that is infuriating. In addition also been having Problems with taps not registering blocks://heavies in the last couple weeks.

I died on Map 5 Aq against Ghulk because he wouldnt throw his Sp2 for nearly a minute and half, so of course the moment i pushed to sp3 he activates it.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    I think we can thank Variant 5 for this new AI behavior... with that fun bane path and power gain paths it just makes sense to pair it with this AI behavior right? :wink: