**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sun's Out, Fun's Out! Summer Smackdown is ON!

Comments

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    We’re half way trough
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    DRAGOLA said:

Why no shards on week 6 .. sh*t is this??!

we don't know what's behind door #6 ... beyond "main prizes". i'm sure there will be something shardy though lol
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Louisf78 said:

Suns rubbish funs rubbish summer smack down is rubbish

How? This side event is total BS!!! I’m not the best player in the game but I’m no where near the worst. This is on the 4* shard difficulty

All characters at 100% except Korg Who was at 70%

What’s the point in having a non achievable event

You need Talent Champs on the Science day. Every other class has 50% less attack
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Mcord117 said:

It’s all about the right counter. This is a solo of herald with r1 6* Elsa

I like to live dangerously and took in a team with suicides on... It didn't go too well until I pulled out my secret weapon, aegon with 200 combo..... Muahaha

But damn void litterally melted furys first life in a blink of an eye
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    I didn't understand anything about this event, there is a silver surfer full of buffs, with a cold wave and full of life, while you can only use 4 *, and a lot of work for which prizes? what are you showing? let Seatin spend, I'm out
  • Ltopher87Ltopher87 Posts: 22
    This event is trash, I guess I shouldn’t expect anything else but a money grab from Kabam these days
    edited August 2020
    MTB_rad said:

Gomezlink said:

I didn't understand anything about this event, there is a silver surfer full of buffs, with a cold wave and full of life, while you can only use 4 *, and a lot of work for which prizes? what are you showing? let Seatin spend, I'm out

That is a different event, Summoner Showdown.

Different ... I understand, but what to gain from it?
  • 1Cirdex1Cirdex Posts: 56
    GOD They are so hard ( SS )
  • 1Cirdex1Cirdex Posts: 56
    Only got ( Show Up ) : 45

Only got ( ShowDown) : 87
  • Ltopher87 said:

This event is trash, I guess I shouldn’t expect anything else but a money grab from Kabam these days

Why trash? You must be confusing this event with the Summoner Smackdown event, which yeah is difficult but ain't required to do, this one on the other hand promotes progression, it's really good
  • Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131
    Good job kabam on yet another content focused for the 10% players ( whales ) I guess we will just watch them playing this content on YouTube while you make the game more difficult for free to play players.
    edited August 2020

Ltopher87 said:

Why trash? You must be confusing this event with the Summoner Smackdown event, which yeah is difficult but ain't required to do, this one on the other hand promotes progression, it's really good
    What puzzles me is why so few rewards?
    is there any hidden reward?
    edited August 2020

Ltopher87 said:

You’re right, I thought I was in the “Show up” thread, that’s my fault. The smackdown isn’t difficult.
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Q
  • ThatKidAGEThatKidAGE Posts: 41
    I would like to ask a question. I beat Silver Surfer for the Show Up but I can’t seem to progress onto Cap Marvel Movie unless I do the ShowDown which to be honest I’m not going to do. How can I go in to Cap Marvel Movie and IWIM without having to do the ShowDown?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

I would like to ask a question. I beat Silver Surfer for the Show Up but I can’t seem to progress onto Cap Marvel Movie unless I do the ShowDown which to be honest I’m not going to do. How can I go in to Cap Marvel Movie and IWIM without having to do the ShowDown?

They come out weekly. You’ll have to wait.
  • Am I the only one that still finds the show up fight difficult even after the nerf?
  • DaslixDaslix Posts: 1
    Hi Kabam, when are you going to send back the items we had used in summoner showdown? I was playing and completed 1st week Silver Surfer when you guys suddenly nerf him! and can use 5s champs plus you take his rating down..pls just send me the items i’ve use or units, i also appreciate if you can add some compensation for the skill i invest in defeating him. IGN: Daslix Thank u more power!

Am I the only one that still finds the show up fight difficult even after the nerf?

Yes
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I complained somewhere around page 2 but now thoroughly enjoying this event. I ranked up Quake and Hood as counters and they walked all over this past week. After that I'm seriously considering saving up revives to go for the main event. I have a bunch of 30% boosts I've never used as well.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Is the main event going to be all 5 bossrushes, same fights, just all in a row?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Ezra7676 said:

Is the main event going to be all 5 bossrushes, same fights, just all in a row?

1 big boss added, since 31 fights.
  • Deandc43Deandc43 Posts: 56
    I have a question is anyone knows. The final Quest it says will be a combination of all the others. Are they saying it will be one long quest with all 30 bosses, or a longer quest with a few bosses from each of the other quests going around 12-15 bosses?