**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

You learn something new everyday

I’m amazed at the number of people who saw an event with totally skippable rewards and annoying difficulty and who, instead of just going “ok then” and moving on with their day, decided to have a meltdown online.

I swear I have no idea why 80% at least of the player base here even plays this game, it’s only ever whinge whinge whinge the second any event comes live before they even try to figure out how it works.

Betting Kabam regrets opening up the event beyond youtubers now.

Comments

• Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    The fight was a bit bs for just the show up difficulty, but I ended up clearing it after multiple tries . Took a revive but I needed the gold
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Whining about whining is as useless as the whining in the first place.

Whining about people that whine about other people whining is just as useless as whining in the first place.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Whining about people that whine about other people whining is just as useless as whining in the first place.
    We need to go deeper.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    are you whining about people whining?

what? Also, majority of people are complaining because of the way Kabam marketed the show up, because they said challenge for all, fight the bosses for fun, and get epic rewards.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

We need to go deeper.
    Yes we do need to know why a person whines about another person whining about another person whining in order to truly understand the universe