**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

EPIC REWARDS OF SUMMONER SHOWDOWN.

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
So Kabam really hyped up this event in past couple of weeks and eventually when it came if was bugged for an hour but when it started *BOOM* . A 1.4 mil health SS to be taken down with only 4* and that too for EPIC rewards like 3k 5* shards? Is that kind of a joke ? People with either play or just ignore it. Who would want to spend so much time and efforts and potions and units for 3k shards.

Comments

• KeyIgnitionKeyIgnition Posts: 4
    Agree, I don't think this would be an issue if we weren't misled. It was hyped up by Kabam and stating the rewards would be EPIC was misleading
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Agree, I don't think this would be an issue if we weren't misled. It was hyped up by Kabam and stating the rewards would be EPIC was misleading

Seriously mate
    Snizzbar said:

Don't do it then 🤷‍♂️

I still tried it but BS
    Belfigor2 said:

for 3k 5* shards it should be a 140k surfer
    for a 1.4 mill surfer it should be 10x 6* nexus crystals
    or why throw away your life for those silly rewards

That's like beating the Grand Master.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,104 ★★★★★
    Sneakyko said:

They literally stated the exact rewards so don’t know where you though the epic rewards were gonna come from
    I think it's because we didn't understand what the fight was going to entail. If it were 3 bosses that were somewhere in the 150k-500k in health and we could use any 4* champ then 15k 5* shards and 2mil gold is EPIC.

However, given the circumstances, it isn't even close to worth the trouble.