**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystery item

We can agree that this calendar is well ....Meh (comapred to previous one)

So what do you people expect the mystery item to be?
Will kabam surprise us with a 5* crystal ? ;)

I think it will be 2000 5* star shards

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Good luck with that OP :D
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I think it’s a grandmaster crystal

I doubt it, isnt grand master crystal on day 28 ...so having that as mystery item seems not so mysterious xD
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    6* shards is my guess.
    Good luck with that OP :D

Im 2000 short for my next 5 * ..so well xD
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @TheMask I’m pretty sure mystery means we don’t know what it is. Hence why I said gmc. I know it’s on another day but I don’t see why 2 gmcs can’t be in the calendar
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    275 6* shards
    600 t2A frags (see? More available!)
    5 Featured crystals
    Empty Cheetos bag, with a note of non-apology from Deadpool.
    Hopefully it is something worthy of bothering to hide.
    @Deadbyrd9 , agreed...just dont want those lol
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If you pull a 5* dupe that you’re bene waiting on, you wint regret the gmc
    @Deadbyrd9 I recently duped my luke cage and got 5* antman xD ....i dont see my chances xD
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Probably a t3 generic cat or a T1 alpha :/
  • SkellingtonSkellington Posts: 20
    Hopefully it's a T4CC. I'd like to have something we can use rather than 6* shards that we have to stare at for +3 months
    Hopefully it's a T4CC. I'd like to have something we can use rather than 6* shards that we have to stare at for +3 months
    Looks like "years" was autocorrected to "months"
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    500 4-star shards, my guess
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    its not a grandmaster crystal that makes no sense.. hopefully a T4cc.. 5 star crystal.. or a awakening gem but probably just 4 star shards
    T4cc? T4cc and t2a are kabam sweet earning spot these days..no way we are getting those for free xD
    TheMask wrote: »
    T4cc? T4cc and t2a are kabam sweet earning spot these days..no way we are getting those for free xD

Probably got a better chance of getting the billions and trillions of gold back from the gold glitch LOL
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    It's a free item. I think we all wish it was something really useful, but even if it isn't then there was no cost or a very small cost to ultimately obtain it.

I think it is most likely a core and some shards or a random featured hero crystal (either Kingpin or Medusa).
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    I heard it is a bottle of lotion and a box of tissues. You get to decide which is more applicable to you.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    No idea I'm hoping it's either 5* shards, 5* awakening gem, or t4c catalyst but it's likely not going to be anything good shrug who knows could be spidergwens for everyone
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Like what I always do, I'm just going to lay my expectations low on this one... better on my blood pressure that way :D