**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Summoner show up: amazing job kabam πŸ™πŸ½

gp87gp87 Posts: 325 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Everyone is focusing at the rewards or at the difficulty but i really enjoy it:

β€’ no energy
β€’ only one boss
β€’ test of your skills

Wish in the future had more content like that, so for players that have done everything 100% it is a funny way to play the game (tired of winter soldier testing).

I really would like one boss like that at the summoner sigil that gives weekly gold & some shards (kind of like deadpool).

Keep up the good work guys πŸ™πŸ½

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I would love it if it wasn’t restricted to 5 champs. I needed that gold for rankups, and there is no way that I am wasting half a million gold to max my colossus
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Defo it was a great fight. Could be more inclusive, scaling these to be fought with 3*s would maybe work better for cheaper rank ups but I really enjoyed it for the same reasons. Felt like an event, all my mates are talking about it, nodes combos were challenging but could be flipped in your favour if you play ok.

Done it with both hype and colossus now and can’t wait for the next two.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No_oneuk said:

Crcrcrc said:

I would love it if it wasn’t restricted to 5 champs. I needed that gold for rankups, and there is no way that I am wasting half a million gold to max my colossus

It's not restricted to 5 champs, and you don't need to max your colossus. You can do him with 3/30 even just have patience.
    I don’t even have the gold or iso for rank 2. Not that I would anyway because I have 2 r4 5* and 12 t2 alphas. I needed the gold so that I could actually progress
  • Tiger360 said:

The people defending this are going to jump ship after they find out Seatin criticised this rubbish event made for endgame players and whales with rewards even a conqurer would find mediocre

I defend this and I hardly ever cared what seatin has said about things. So set sails!
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Worst event ever. Complete waste of time.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think it is good to have content that not everyone can complete. It is not tied to your overall progression, and if you can't do it, then you aren't really missing out much when it comes to the rewards. I think if there is another event like this in the future, if Kabam makes the rewards really juicy, then more people would spend the time to rank up Colossus or Medusa or use their rightly coveted revives and potions to do this.

For me, not really needing the 5-star shards and wanting to use my rank-up resources on something tied to my progression, I'll skip it this year. No big deal.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tiger360 said:

The people defending this are going to jump ship after they find out Seatin criticised this rubbish event made for endgame players and whales with rewards even a conqurer would find mediocre

You people are the one who always follow what seatin said and don't have own mind to think a little bit sense of it,
    Seriously, why every damn time seatin complain something, there 20+ comment and post that repeat what he said, like too scared to bring your opinion outside, really pathetic
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    I get that showdown difficulty might not be for everyone. But showup is supposed to be
    Its not a test of your skill.
    Its just another event for the big whales and all those endgame players who don't care about the rewards.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I get that showdown difficulty might not be for everyone. But showup is supposed to be
    Its just another event for the big whales and all those endgame players who don't care about the rewards.

Whales? Are you whale if you have all the 4* ranked up?
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think the outrage is really because most people think that they have been wilfully deceived by Kabam into thinking that the showdown difficulty would be the difficult fight(for highly skilled endgame players) and the show up difficulty will be free 15000 5 star shards and 2 million gold and also remember Kabam never said that the show up difficulty would be limited to 4 stars, they only revealed that in their promotional video the day before the showdown, thus, catching them completely off guard

They marketed the showdown difficulty as a 'fun challenge for epic rewards' but the boss hp,attack values and the niche node combinations completely eliminate more than 90% of the player base

• gp87gp87 Posts: 325 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I think the outrage is really because most people think that they have been wilfully deceived by Kabam into thinking that the showdown difficulty would be the difficult fight(for highly skilled endgame players) and the show up difficulty will be free 15000 5 star shards and 2 million gold and also remember Kabam never said that the show up difficulty would be limited to 4 stars, they only revealed that in their promotional video the day before the showdown, thus, catching them completely off guard

They marketed the showdown difficulty as a 'fun challenge for epic rewards' but the boss hp,attack values and the niche node combinations completely eliminate more than 90% of the player base

No they told that it was 4* restricted, like last years showdown...

gp87 said:

Whales? Are you whale if you have all the 4* ranked up?
    No, you're not a whale if all of your 4 stars are ranked up, you're just using up resources which you can just feed into your five stars instead, also consider that somebody with a healthy five star roster will not take up their 4 stars unless they grind the arenas consistently for the specific champion rather than milestone completion, pretty much everybody saves up their catalysts to take up their next 5 star to rank 3 or rank 4 or rank 5, and not to rank up 4 stars unless they are required for story quest completion/exploration (Act 5) or a niche uncollected eq boss.

I appreciate your need for content for a test of skill but I do not feel that nodes that limit the champions that one can bring in are first and foremost, 'a test of skill', it is a test of your roster and then and only then is your skill is of any significance

For example take the 6.2.2 Mr Sinister fight, one might say that it is a test of skill and of course it is but why make nodes which force summoners to use poison immune champions with Fury buffs and nothing else, it beats the point about skill, it is examining your roster and narrowing down your options considerably
    gp87 said:

No they told that it was 4* restricted, like last years showdown...

Oh, I am sorry I did not know about that, I just started playing this year but all the same I still feel that the points I raised are valid, of course we can agree to disagree πŸ™‚πŸ™‚, congrats on your successful run by the way