**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Jessica Jones?

Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★

Just noticed she's in one of the images on the home page. I somewhat remember her popping up in a story quest. Just seems kind of random to have her advertised as one of the playable characters when she's not.

Comments

• AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Kabam said multiple times she'll never be playable ;C It makes me sad but it's Life I guess
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Jessicana jonesta, dollar tree version of jessic jones
  • BigRedFTPBigRedFTP Posts: 3
    Adok said:

Kabam said multiple times she'll never be playable ;C It makes me sad but it's Life I guess

Did they ever give a reason as to why she'd never be playable?
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Adok said:

They said that about 5* scarlet witch and wolverine
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    She was in one of the first event quests, Contamination
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    I'd like to see her as I kind of enjoy her netflix series.
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    the woman only exists in the background figures
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    I prayed for jessica jones for ages even now i want her as we still missing 1 defender we have iron fist luke cage daredevil but no jj i hope she gets a released schedule soon
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    edited August 2020
    BigRedFTP said:

Adok said:

Did they ever give a reason as to why she'd never be playable?
    I don't think so they just say said she'll never be playable. Don't know why not
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    If she does come, and I very much hope she does, they should do a full animations and abilities rework.

Why? Well I just want her specials to be her throwing bottles of whisky at people and taking a shot at the end of every special.

This would fill up her alcohol charges and at 10 she would go into berserk mode for X seconds, after which she can’t gain them for X seconds because she’s sober

This would obviously cause bleed, and her hits should inflict concussion and trauma, while her sig ability should give her abilities based on classes like Dragon Man’s to play into her detective side

As you can tell, I’ve put a lot of thought into this. Too much.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    There was a claim once, I dunno if it's true, that they decided not to add her way back when because she was seen as being too similar to Black Widow. I think it may have something to do with her lacking any special traits that they can use to make her more than super-strong with flight capability and no regen/invulernability abilities. She's a great character, but her powers are pretty weak-sauce.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Belfigor2 said:

Jewel/Jessica jones is wife of luke cage so kabam dont want to add her :p

Sure, but Vision and Scarlet Witch got married, and if I'm not mistaken, Cyclops and Jean Grey got married as well. Reed and Sue are both married, and are known as one of marvel's most famous couples. Not sure why Luke cage and Jessica being married would be an issue.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Belfigor2 said:

Jewel/Jessica jones is wife of luke cage so kabam dont want to add her :p

never say never, maybe if marvel makes a movie about her, they will HAVE to add her
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

If she does come, and I very much hope she does, they should do a full animations and abilities rework.

Why? Well I just want her specials to be her throwing bottles of whisky at people and taking a shot at the end of every special.

This would fill up her alcohol charges and at 10 she would go into berserk mode for X seconds, after which she can’t gain them for X seconds because she’s sober

This would obviously cause bleed, and her hits should inflict concussion and trauma, while her sig ability should give her abilities based on classes like Dragon Man’s to play into her detective side

As you can tell, I’ve put a lot of thought into this. Too much.

you know this game's supposed to be family friendly and a lot of countries frown on drinking alcohol as well, right?