**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do I need certain masteries for 5* doom?

I got 5* doom from a duel class crystal about a week ago and I'm in the process of ranking him up and im not sure if I need certain masteries to make doom almost fully powered? Hes not duped yet.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You don’t, suicides hurt him, but he doesn’t need a certain mastery to be amazing
  • RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Should I focus on that because I'm also trying to get cruelty and precision atm?
  • RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    But thanks!
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Cruelty and precision are pretty much essential to any mastery setup and should be your priority, though you can get md for free (well, energy) if you constantly run the mystic daily to farm mystic cores, and iirc you can get them with loyalty which doesn't really have a better use either so getting MD doesn't really interfere with that, assuming you have the mastery points (which shouldn't be a problem if you have 5*s and don't have the basic setup yet).
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Lobster44 said:

Cruelty and precision are pretty much essential to any mastery setup and should be your priority, though you can get md for free (well, energy) if you constantly run the mystic daily to farm mystic cores, and iirc you can get them with loyalty which doesn't really have a better use either so getting MD doesn't really interfere with that, assuming you have the mastery points (which shouldn't be a problem if you have 5*s and don't have the basic setup yet).

The mystic daily quest gives cores?
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Crcrcrc said:

Lobster44 said:

The mystic daily quest gives cores?
    Yeah, all of them do it's just mystic has the only notable mastery. I've only seen them on the tier 2 one (medium?) but I presume you can get them at all difficulties. I think they're pretty rare though.