**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 4 star champ

Opened a Black Bolt today. I have never played him and am Looking for any feedback. Is he any good? Should I level him? Looks like a lot of stun potential and poisen Immunity...

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Not the best champ around here neither too garbage

Just r3 as arena fodder
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Good for aq if you need a poison immune but otherwise only 3/30 material
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    If you have no other poison immune champs he's useful but other than that just more arena fodder.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I appreciate the input guys
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Spam his L1....his L2 has recoil built into so you take damage from it. He has some decent synergies so he's handy to have but not an amazing champ.
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    He is a solid cosmic champ. As others day - R3 for arena

Truthfully, probably only Hyperion is worthy of maxing for the cosmic class.