**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 4 Class Catalyst Event Quests

CentriuntheXCentriuntheX Posts: 53
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Can we get them back and permanent. This would be very beneficial.

Tier 4 Class Catalyst Event Quests 75 votes

Yes we should have them and be permanent
65% 49 votes
Yes we should have them but a limited time
5% 4 votes
No we shouldn't have them
9% 7 votes
Yes and no
2% 2 votes
I don't care
17% 13 votes

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    There is one. It's called AQ lol.

If you're referring to the events Kabam sometimes bring where you can get t4cc fragments of 2 classes, personally I don't find them worth it. The energy costs are high and you get too few fragments for the effort. Only if you're missing a few fragments to form a t4cc then I would consider doing them. You get way more t4cc from AQ glory crystals anyway.

Kabam won't offer these events on a regular basis anyway as t4cc is still a big seller for them, so I doubt this will become a permanent feature of the game.
  • But what if u can't get t4cc through AS like me. Therefore people like me need them. But u are right in terms low fragments but high energy costs. But idc.
  • *AQ
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    But what if u can't get t4cc through AS like me. Therefore people like me need them. But u are right in terms low fragments but high energy costs. But idc.

Though, if you can't be in an alliance that even does map 5, then you are probably not ready for T4cc yet.

In terms of the actual idea, I think it wouldn't hurt Kabam to permanently add them. The amount of fragments it awarded was very paltry for the energy required, so even if it was added, not many would keep grinding it. It could be used as a way to quickly get a few more T4cc frags to form your next T4cc.

Personally, I would rarely grind it if it was added, so I'm fine if it gets added, and I'm fine if it doesn't.
  • True. But I think it would save the grind.

• Though, if you can't be in an alliance that even does map 5, then you are probably not ready for T4cc yet.

Idc. I need them to progress in the game. I already have r4 4 stars. Sitting and waiting t5 status. What makes u think I am not ready for a t4cc?

• dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    The T4CC event quests are no different than the T4B event quests. They are inefficient for farming compared to AQ and such (You get ~2800 shards per full clear of the T4B quest, and need 36000 for a full cata, so roughly 7.78%), and would take 13 full runs to get a full T4B.

If the T4CC gave the same amount, it would take 13 full runs to get 1, or 39 runs to get the 3 required for a single r5. And unlike the T4B, where they would be every 2 days, the T4C would only be once a week, so that is 39 weeks to get a r5.

That is slow, inefficient, but a fair alternative.
  • Unless it is the way they did it last time. Which is 2 days for 2 classes or something.
  • Majority say T4 Class Catalyst Event Quests should be here and be permanent.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★

Though, if you can't be in an alliance that even does map 5, then you are probably not ready for T4cc yet.

Idc. I need them to progress in the game. I already have r4 4 stars. Sitting and waiting t5 status. What makes u think I am not ready for a t4cc?

He means if you are not progressed enough to pull your own weight in an alliance that is running map 5 consistently, then maybe you're not ready to have access to T4CC. I would measure progress in two ways: skill and roster.

I don't know your level of play, so let's assume you have the skill. Now let's talk about roster. For your alliance to be competitive in AW, you need to be putting 4/40 defenders, but preferably 5/50 (although diversity has messed this all up). However, you also need attackers available for AQ and AW offence. Let's say for you to be competitive, you need 4/40s across everything. Do you have 11 x 4/40 champs? Let's not forget that diversity might make some of those defenders ineligible.

I know it sounds like a catch-22, you can't join a good alliance with out the 5/50s, but you can't get the 5/50s without joining a good alliance.

To this I say, beat the high level content in the game. It is your only foot up to break that ceiling. Kabam have made it easier to an extent for newer players with more T4CC shard crystals in monthly events and calendar.

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Yeah, I don’t think people are trying to be rude, they are trying to explain the natural progression of the game. If your alliance isn’t running map 5 consistently, there are two reasons. 1. You lack the skill. In that case, getting r5s would actually hurt you bc it would make map 3/4 way too easy to the point you aren’t improving so that when u get to map 5 u get stuck (and then post that it’s too hard). Or 2. Your alliance either lacks the skill or lacks the time. In that case, you should find a new alliance or new members. I really stunted my progression by staying too long in alliances that were running low aq maps.

Everyone who has been playing this game for a long time had to build up their accounts. You have no idea how easy you have it for purposes of access to 4* and 5* crystal shards as well as access to t4bs and t4ccs.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    "Though, if you can't be in an alliance that even does map 5, then you are probably not ready for T4cc yet."

Dude, you are taking it the wrong way. Whatever I say is not personal, I'm just stating the truth.

If you already have R4 4*, you should look for an alliance that at least does map 5, or convince your current alliance to start having regular donations so that you guys can tackle map 5 at least a few times a week.

If you want to know why I inferred you may have not been ready before you blurted out that you had R4 4*, it's because you said "You can't get T4cc through AQ". That implies your alliance isn't even doing map 4 and above, and is likely just doing map 3. If you are in such an alliance, of course it would give an implication that you are not strong enough to take on maps harder than 3.

Like what many have already mentioned, AQ is the main source of T4cc and their fragments. If you so desperately want T4cc but your alliance doesn't do anything higher than map 3, then focus your glory on the glory crystals, or as I mentioned, look for a new alliance. Don't rely on your current idea that they will bring back T4cc EQ permanently, because even if they do, those quests give very very little class fragments. AQ is the way to go, plain and simple.
  • But to me it just saves the grind and "extra work" I guess you can say in terms of alliance work for getting them.
  • Jlemos818Jlemos818 Posts: 83
    100% act4 then your ready for map5
  • No problem.
  • Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    I want tier 4 class catalyst in event quest (permanent)

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I been beating that drum a long time. The only way to get t4cc IS in an alliance. For solo players it is like trying to playing a game that didn't come with all the playing pieces. Straight up kabam you need to fix the basic and cat arenas so there is a bigger prize pool and add the t4cc quest perminantly.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    T4cc are plentiful enough. T1 alphas are harder to get now lol.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I've seen people with amazing accounts that they bought who can't actually play the game. Nothing makes you better at the game than getting through hard content in the natural progression. Getting powerful champs too soon can absolutely stunt your growth, as it were. As much as I hate to say it, I think the SW nerf and the end of the no damage block teams made me a way better player than I would be if those still existed.
  • T4cc are plentiful enough. T1 alphas are harder to get now lol.

Sure totally. T2 Alphas are the most rare.
  • The majority say yes.