**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to use Corvus in 6.3 and 6.4?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I recently pulled a 5 star Corvus and I'm loving playing him. But one thing I thought about is how Corvus fares in Act 6.3 and 6.4 because of the massive healthpools. Do you just dispense of your charges and then just dance around and wait to get them back until you build up your persistent charges? How highly do I need to have him ranked, rank 4 or rank 5? I don't run suicides.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Unless you’re mega boosting you need suicides for 6.3 and 4
  • Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Not necessarily. I don’t have suicides and I’ve done a completion run through all of act 6. He can be used you just need to watch your hits. Only do mlm and parry light to build your power back up to your sp2 before you run out of charges
  • Options
    Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    I used him for 6.3 and 6.4 and I did it without suicides. He was great for some of the paths and annoying for some others.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I don’t run suicides and he had his uses for me but I only took him on quests I could get him charged and I wouldn’t use him on a fight with 0 charges that I wouldn’t get charges on.
    ML - parry gets you 2 sp2 before you’re out of charges and that’s usually enough to deal with the opponent on 0 charges, definitely once he’s got charges.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    200% power boosts can help you out a lot too.

If you use Corvus take him to r5 for sure.

Congrats on the pull and good luck in act 6