**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Phone downloading 533 MB data every time i start the game.( can a MOD please look into this?)

This has been happening since the last update. I had a moto g, happened on that. Now i have moved to a lenovo K6 note but still the problem persists. Downloading the data three times the day is not funny. I somehow cannot raise a ticket from the phone. Can a moderator please tell me what to do?. I have already reinstalled the game thrice to try and solve the problem.

Comments

• TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    ok now the number has reduced.. its 438 mb .
    l1yygka90ho7.jpeg
    srauhco35gap.jpeg

Two different times today first you can see i was on a 4g network. second- even on wifi its downloading extra data. Does anyone from Kabam team have an answer? this is the second time i have made this post.

• 3rd day on daily basis :(
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    We have a few in our alliance who are still dealing with this nonsense.
    forget it.. i figured out what it was..Thanks but no thanks.. Kabam should hire me for trouble shooting lol
    guys check your phone cleaner ( optimizer apps which delete data to free space on phone).. and put mcoc on a ignore list.. it should work.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    same with me can't play in my new phone at all.
  • @Tryaksha I've done your suggestion (included MCoC on my cleaner's ignore list) and it is still trying to download 400+ mb every 2-3 days. I don't have enough storage as it is, and have contacted Kabam about this, yet to get any response. Has anyone in the forum brought this up with Kabam and got an actual resolution? If this continues on the next month's update, I'm gonna have to delete this app, this is not worth the stress and the storage.
    Ruth_Lee wrote: »
    @Tryaksha I've done your suggestion (included MCoC on my cleaner's ignore list) and it is still trying to download 400+ mb every 2-3 days. I don't have enough storage as it is, and have contacted Kabam about this, yet to get any response. Has anyone in the forum brought this up with Kabam and got an actual resolution? If this continues on the next month's update, I'm gonna have to delete this app, this is not worth the stress and the storage.

Oh thats painful. Basically this started when they came up with a solution to download the basic game around 100 mb on 3g or 4 g network and then download the rest when you go to a wifi zone. but i guess a lot of people are facing this problem. I tried to raise a ticket but couldnt even reach the page through the game. so started figuring out what might be wrong. Am sorry it doesnt work for you. hopefully it gets sorted out because a lot of people i know are facing this problem. Few of them sorted out by what i had done. but there are a few who are still suffering..