**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

new four star awaken deal? Cmon!

We need five star awakening deals, i just dont understand where your guys logic is

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I don't see the deal.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    You can beat act 5 of LoL to earn 5-star awakening gems

i've done three paths of lol and am trying to finish up act 5.3 so im doing what i can
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    I don't see the deal.
    Close the app and reopen it than
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You can grind he units to spend on the deal. You don’t have to spend actual money to get it

Yea, unit deals are the best. I can't stand when they make us spend cash instead. I mean, I usually have to buy the units regardless, but it's the concept. Lol
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Is there anyone out there who can grind 1000 units in 24 hours? Deals like this are why it's good to save units
  • XillymanXillyman Posts: 19
    It wouldn't surpris me to see a five star deal tomorrow after this one ends
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I bought it and was able to awaken my gwenpool. I would have been fine with any class but science so it was 87% chance for me to get what I wanted
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Not a bad offer. Especially if you have Units on-hand.
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    Gotta agree with @GroundedWisdom on this one. This is actually a pretty solid deal. A 4 star crystal is 2,500 units. This is half of a crystal for half of the price, and basically a whole nother 4 star crystal of anyone you already have. That's 1.5 crystals for 0.5x the price. Sounds worth it to me.

P.S.
    Anyone have 1,000 units I can borrow?
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I bought it and was able to awaken my gwenpool. I would have been fine with any class but science so it was 87% chance for me to get what I wanted

I cross my fingers for a 4 star gwenpool every time I open a crystal- I have a 3 star awakened and love her
    R4GE wrote: »
    Apache wrote: »
    We need five star awakening deals, i just dont understand where your guys logic is

Im sure its an ideal offer for lower to mid tier players. Not every offer is gonna hit all tiers of the playing field

Completely true. I'm mid-tier, and I'd definitely buy this if I hadn't just blown all my Units.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    140 units short. :(
    This deal is 450 units lesser than the previous I bought.

• Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    This is good deal for mid teir... I would rather buy 5 grand master crystals and take chances.. worse case I get 5 3* (with most maxed already) so get 550 4* shards anyways.

We need 5* units deals or t2a
    So I bought the deal and awakened my 5/50 gwenpool as I said earlier. Just pulled her from a 4* crystal. What a waste of 1000 units. I knew it would happen. There’s only been 1 champ that I used a gem on that I didn’t pull in the following 2 weeks and that’s bw
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Monk1 wrote: »
    This is good deal for mid teir... I would rather buy 5 grand master crystals and take chances.. worse case I get 5 3* (with most maxed already) so get 550 4* shards anyways.

did you buy the five star shards deal today? i passed way to much for to little
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I bought the deal and got mystic gem. I have only hood in mystic category. is it worth to use the awakening gem on hood or shall I wait for another strong mystic to be had. I have heard that hood is good even without awakening. Does awakening give him extra edge over whatever he has now? He's by the way at 4/40. Kindly guide seniors.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I bought the deal and got mystic gem. I have only hood in mystic category. is it worth to use the awakening gem on hood or shall I wait for another strong mystic to be had. I have heard that hood is good even without awakening. Does awakening give him extra edge over whatever he has now? He's by the way at 4/40. Kindly guide seniors.

Guys I just got Dr Strange. So I have hood and DS now. So kindly advice me whom to awaken. By the way strange is at 1/10. Hood at 4/40.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Apache wrote: »
    Monk1 wrote: »

did you buy the five star shards deal today? i passed way to much for to little

No, too few shards for the units. Is little better but needed to include t2a shards to get lost interested. I have 60k shard anyways waiting for decent champs to hit crystals

Guys I just got Dr Strange. So I have hood and DS now. So kindly advice me whom to awaken. By the way strange is at 1/10. Hood at 4/40.

I'd go with Hood. He's an above average champ. When duplicated, he's really hard to fight and really fun to play with.
    Hood