**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Was my choice bad??

The_realm_legend212The_realm_legend212 Posts: 101
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys, i got a awakening gem today from the crystal and it was skill gem(4star), and couldn't wait to save it up and used it on nick.
Was my choice good or should i had waited??
The rest champs i had were thor, korg, gwenpool, black widow, elektra, black panther (og) and blade.
Thanks in advance!!

Was my choice bad?? 88 votes

Nope, an excellent guy to use ag on and no need to regret!!
94%
Lightburn22TendersquadATnix95Alex13369NCB_ptLvernon15CliffordcanMilesHolmwoodSgtSlaughter78SouthfenceCupidMadooriCShtickRickAlbi⁴7²00⁴Logan00ShafeeqScopeotoe987MysterioSnurrisMarvel2289 83 votes
Yeah, terrible mistake,should had waited for aegon.
2%
LordSmasherOmedenn 2 votes
Doesn't matter at all, he's worth it than the rest of your champs.
0%
Should have used it on someone else(if yes please specify).
3%
cx23433Ycatsunoobmepro 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Hey cx23433, may i know who else should i have used it on??
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    "Man, just one question for why claire?? You might find me funny but i really took aegon(5&6 star) with some synergies of heimdal with angela and thor ragnarok. One for the regen and other for fury. I did it well. Atleast thats what i think. So just see to swap claire with your quake or capiw or even void. Thing and hype can prove to be a option too. One of me friends took OR, Namor and sunspot and they impacted really good!!"

This is what you said in a previous post related to AoL @The_realm_legend212 . so why would you regret not saving a gem for a four star Aegon when you already have the five and six star, presumably duped? Either way NF is obviously a great choice for the gem to go to. Im not trying to be confrontational or anything. Just curious.
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Nick or blade needed it the most and imo nick makes more use from it with his 2nd life with so much utility, whereas its just regen for blade which just makes him ultra sustainable, but nick goes to a whole new level with his awakened ability
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    @The_realm_legend212 Best choice ever and try to bring sigs on him soon he will be more powerful
  • "Man, just one question for why claire?? You might find me funny but i really took aegon(5&6 star) with some synergies of heimdal with angela and thor ragnarok. One for the regen and other for fury. I did it well. Atleast thats what i think. So just see to swap claire with your quake or capiw or even void. Thing and hype can prove to be a option too. One of me friends took OR, Namor and sunspot and they impacted really good!!"

This is what you said in a previous post related to AoL @The_realm_legend212 . so why would you regret not saving a gem for a four star Aegon when you already have the five and six star, presumably duped? Either way NF is obviously a great choice for the gem to go to. Im not trying to be confrontational or anything. Just curious.

Nice one bro! I'm really happy someone's reading my quotes! That's my other account and this one is my secondary account. I must be wrong to use this forums account for replying in the form of both accounts, and further, i don't have nf higher than 4 star so was really very happy to use ag on him as i had seen videos on him.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    gotcha that makes sense now.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Even so, if you’ve got a main account at that level, why are you asking if awakening nick was a good idea? You already know it was.
  • Even so, if you’ve got a main account at that level, why are you asking if awakening nick was a good idea? You already know it was.

As mentioned above, i haven't had nick fury higher than 4 star( and it is the only version i have), i was overjoyed by pulling him and used the ag immediately. But knowing about aegon, for i had him duped at good sig level, i wanted to reconcile in the forums whether i should had waited for aegon.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited August 2020
    Plus, we are now in 5* champions time. Anyway, 6* are almost the present to R3 for most part of us.