**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About time to make Psylocke's passive enervate more effective

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
I think it's time to her psi-charge ability to also stop Sasquatch gains his wrath charge.

Yes, right now only Enervate and Exhaustion debuff can do that but why not broadening it up a little bit?

Looks weird when it states psi-charge as ENERVATE when you pause the game yet Sasquatch is still gaining wrath.
Just an idea.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah I noticed that last month. It really pissed me off because I purposely brought in my 6r3 Psylocke to deal with the UC Sasquatch and found out that it didn’t stop his charges because it’s a passive and not a debuff. It’s the only passive enervate in the game and it really should interact with Sasquatch’s charges.
    Psylocke also needs a little damage buff too, I think that while her Enervate passive is active, each Psi-Charge should give her X amount of attack.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

Yeah I noticed that last month. It really pissed me off because I purposely brought in my 6r3 Psylocke to deal with the UC Sasquatch and found out that it didn’t stop his charges because it’s a passive and not a debuff. It’s the only passive enervate in the game and it really should interact with Sasquatch’s charges.
    Psylocke also needs a little damage buff too, I think that while her Enervate passive is active, each Psi-Charge should give her X amount of attack.

Psylocke is all about ramping up your damaging so it just makes sense to give her increased attack based on either her hit counter or psi-charges.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    The Enervate thing would be a nice little micro-buff. The damage would be welcome too, but I suspect is more likely to come in the form of a synergy.
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    First of all, she shouldn't gain power at such lower rate. Her power lock ability should work for passive and active buffs. Her damage need to be higher. She could be a decent champ with little adjustments .
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If they made her enervate a true power lick and removed her power gain reduction she would become an amazing power controller, such a simple buff to make her valuable
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Add in a bit of a buff where:
    All her attacks till the oppnent is KO'ed are unblockable attacks which dont give power to the opponent and each attack deals 34949764 energy damage to the opponent resulting in the clearance of the path.

Heavy attack: her final hit causes instant KO, but all that damage is dealt back to her, however she has a safeguard when she does this and none of the hits of the heavy attack deal any other form of damage like DoTs.

She can phase till the end of a quest unless one of the opponents is KO'ed with a heavy attack. :(

If they are KO'ed with a heavy attaco, from the next fight she gains a permanent indestructible charge and 763 furies of which each give a 120% attack boost.

Her sp2 has max crit damage rating though sadly :(

This rating is 5000000000

Hope you like my buff. This makes her
    a slightly better champ but not as good as quake or ghost.