**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Boss rush 31 fights

ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
Cant be bothered digging through forums to find where kabam Mike said boss rush omega is 31 fights. Can somebody please find his comment or confirm who fight no.31 is?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Fight no 31 will be a new boss. Can confirm I’ve seen the comment
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Believe you are looking for this
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Believe you are looking for this

He’s asking who the 31st fight will be as we only know 30 of the fights for certain I believe.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Thanks guys, this is exactly what I'm after. Would love to know champ 31 but just needed to confirm there was 31 fights for my mates. Much appreciated
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Mayis said:

My bet is some omega-level mutant released with Xavier. It is called Omega boss rush for some reason.

Even if im wrong and the name has nothing to do with the boss, it should be someone very special.

If only we could think of some omega level mutant who might show up next month... I think I might be leaving my metal champs at home.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Any bets on it being Galactus? I know with the omega name it leads towards someone like Apocalypse, but how fun would it be to go through 30 fights only to face the devourer of worlds?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Don't worry. Complain enough about and they'll nerf it.

Bdum dun tshhhh
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Maybe the fight no 31 will be Omega red
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    KABAM WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THE OMEGA FINAL BOSS RUSH IS TOO HARD NERF THE WHOLE THING DOWN!!!!!

LOL
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

KABAM WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THE OMEGA FINAL BOSS RUSH IS TOO HARD NERF THE WHOLE THING DOWN!!!!!

LOL

REWARDS ARE LOW. KABAM DOES IT AGAIN.

I could totally see this happening.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

LOL

Well yea. That chair is going to kill you with a single hit, even on block. This chair will be so insanely powerful that everyone from the whales to the ones on act 2 will be asking for nerfs to this behemoth.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Don't worry. Complain enough about and they'll nerf it.

Yeah and I’m sure you’ll be there giving Kabam reach arounds with every post.

Damn lmaoooooo
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    If the boss isn’t the Chair it’s going to be a nameless Grandmaster.