**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quality of Life improvement/suggestion

Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I know this isn't the most important change or update that's being requested but it's really been bothering me for a long time...

Can Kabam please look at fixing the crystals and boosts tabs? It's so incredibly annoying when you're scrolling through your crystals and you open one, and it takes you back to the top of the screen. Because of the item capacity caps, many of us have needed to hoard our crystals so we don't have a bunch of stuff expiring.

Right now I have 2,737 crystals in my inventory. Most of it are glory, fragment catalyst crystals, aq/map 4/5/6 crystals, etc that i can't open or use yet until I rank someone or need them. Every time I have to scroll through all of this to find the daily/free crystals, purchased crystals, etc. It's incredibly annoying and time consuming scrolling through it all anyway, and when i finally find and open something it takes me back to the very top again so I have to scroll all over back down. Rinse and repeat.

Would love if they had collapsible or merged tabs for the crystals that grouped like ones together. If they separated it into catalyst crystals and fragment crystals and had that collapsible, it would clean up most of the issue right there. But as it is, it's been an annoying feature for a long time. The same for the boosts menu - they're not grouped together intuitively anyway - the same classes aren't even next to each other, and once you activate a boost it takes you back up to the top of the menu.

There has to be a way for it to remember where you left off once you open or use something in these menus.

again, not the most pressing issue in the game right now but I would think i'm not alone here in being annoyed by it. Would love if it could be addressed sometime in the upcoming changes and quality of life improvements. Thanks guys
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    And they should rearrange the Tabs in the store
    Glory, Incursions, Loyalty, Black Iso Market (they should rename it, it takes too much space) are the most important ones
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Whaaaat said:

It should be:

Crystals Tab (cavalier, phc, max sig, legendary, ultimate)
    Shards Tab
    Catalyst Tab (T4CC fragments, T4CC , T3CC fragments, AQ crystals etc)
    Special Tab (4 hour crystals, daily, alliance, BC crystals, greater solo/solo crystals)
    Consumables Tab (Arena boosts, sig stones,gold)

And they should move T4CC Trade crystal into the store under the 'Featured Item' Tab

And the order of the Tabs should be:
    1. Special
    2. Shards
    3. Crystals
    4. Catalyst
    5. Consumables

i like all of that more than what we have right now. Even if they just want to fix the bare minimum and have it not go back to the top of the screen every time, it would make me happy. But the crystals and items screens deserve the same QOL update that the main fight screen got recently. It's beautiful and simple and easy to use.
    edited August 2020
    And the should do the same with boosts:

AW Boosts Tab (3 min boosts, AW lesser boosts)
    Attack/Health/Champions Boosts Tab
    Class Power Boosts Tab
    6.3 Boosts Tab

Every time I want to boost for AW, I have to scroll all the way down
    edited August 2020
    It should be:

Special Tab:
    4 Hour Crystals, Daily Crystals, Alliance Crystals, BC Crystals, Greater Solo/Lesser Solo Crystals,

Shards Tab

Crystals Tab:
    Cavalier, PHC, Max Sig, Legendary, Ultimate, Incursion Crystals, Older Featured Crystals, Uncollected Crystal Shard Crystals, Login Crystals, Objective Crystals

Catalyst Tab:
    T4CC Fragments, T4CC , T3CC fragments, T1CC, T2CC, AQ crystals, Ascendant Crystals, Glory Crystals, T5CC Fragments

Consumables Tab:
    Arena boosts, Sig stones,Gold, AG Crystals, AW Victor/Challenger Crystals, AW Boost Crystals, Frienship Crystals (from Incursions)

And they should move T4CC Trade Crystals into the store, under the 'Featured Item' Tab

As far as the others crystals which I haven't already mention, you can do this: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/135992/auto-opening-of-old-crystals-update-in-progress#latest

@Kabam Zibiit please let the team know (sorry for tagging you but we really want to see this type of change)

P.S.: I know it's not as important as other bugs, but this Quality Of Life Change will literally save us hours of wasting our time trying to find the one crystal we are looking for
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I don't see this being that big of an issue considering all the other upcoming changes. I don't see how it will save "hours" when I've never spent more than 30 seconds looking for a crystal. The gave has so many larger problems I just don't think they need to spend any time messing with this at least in the near future. Maybe in a year or two after they fulfill everything they have said they would in their future plans.
    Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have used 'hours'
    But you gotta to admit that it's pretty annoying to search for a crystal in all this mess

Whenever I want to open BC, I have to scroll all the way down
    Whenever I want to open Gold Crystals, I have to scroll all the way down
    Whenever I want to open some Map 6/7 Crystals I have to scroll for 10 seconds
    Whenever I want to purchase an Alliance Crystal I have to scroll all the way down
    And because the Alliance Crystal resets every day, I have to do it every day

I just hate it
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

I don't see this being that big of an issue considering all the other upcoming changes. I don't see how it will save "hours" when I've never spent more than 30 seconds looking for a crystal. The gave has so many larger problems I just don't think they need to spend any time messing with this at least in the near future. Maybe in a year or two after they fulfill everything they have said they would in their future plans.

I mean I did explicitly say it wasn't a priority, just a suggestion when they can get to it would be nice.