**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

feedback for champions and the game in general

Champion improvement

Ant man: all debilitation of tiredness becomes poison (you must have a debilitation of poison before). Evading also weakens the opponent with tiredness. Evade becomes a normal skill and the characteristic feature is "The power of the ants" where man can control all types of ants and can switch from one to another (running backwards and holding the block) between the ants would have shock ants , bleeding, poison, and neurotoxin (if you combine debilitating venom and bleeding at the same time), the mechanics of tiredness before I mentioned it also apply to these debilitations.

Miles Morales: whenever he uses his passive dodge he puts a weakening of shock on his opponent, if the passive dodge fails Miles gains accuracy for a certain time, special 2 and 3 causes powerful stinger. If you accumulate 4 shock debilitations the opponent is stunned for quite a while.

Captain America (classic): for each weakness of fatigue in the opponent Captain America increases his critical evaluation. If the opponent is immune to stunning, Captain America gains for a certain time more chance of perfect blocking.

Fanatic: fanatic with his heavy attack breaks the opponent's armor, making synchronized blocking causes the opponent to gain a disorientation debilitation that decreases his defensive skills, releasing the special 1 leaves the opponent with debilitation to seal the fate, special 2 puts on opponent a weakened shattered armor, special 3 stuns the opponent, whenever an effect is counteracted by sealing fate the opponent suffers energy damage, when any effect is purified fanatic gains a fury bonus. Unsurpassed becomes normal skill, dropping special 1 and 2 while unsurpassed makes the special unblockable. Ability features "Blessings of Cyttorak" for each weakness in the fanatical opponent earns random bonuses ranging from regeneration, fury, cruelty, armor, critical and physical endurance. If any fanatic bonuses are canceled (astonishment or similar effects do not count, only cancellation) he gains an insurmountable and insurmountable bonus.

Abominable: characteristic ability "Aura of poisoning" whenever abominable is close to the opponent it causes debilitation of passive poison, if you stay away the debilitations gradually decrease (same mechanics as omega red).

Cyclops (new Xavier school): Cyclops 'trained to fight' characteristic skill increases your critical damage according to your combo.

Ronan, the accuser: for every bonus on the opponent Ronan rages and grants him passive fury.

Psylocke: Ending your combo with a medium attack (katana attack) causes the opponent to bleed debilitating, ending with a light attack (energy dagger) causes the opponent energy damage according to the psylocke power bar.

Captain Marvel and miss Marvel: any debilitation that causes energy damage fills the power bar.

Hulk (classic): active fury becomes passive fury that accumulates in the course of the fight (they are reset if Hulk is stunned) after joining 10 passive fury is transformed into "gamma fury" a passive fury that lasts for a certain time and increases the attack and critical damage.

Vision (arkus): decrease the effects and make the character more comfortable for less powerful phones (the same for terrax).

Deadpool (x-force): after adding 5 charges of duodenal bleeding, the same ones are converted into hemorrhage causing a bigger bleeding and for a longer time.

Black panther (classic): for each charge of panther bleeding increases its critical damage. If the opponent is immune to bleeding, he suffers armor break.

Iron fist (classic): Releasing a heavy attack puts the opponent in a weakened shattered armor.

Thor (Jane Foster): duration of shock debilitation is increased, if Thor is stunned it increases his critical damage.

General game feedback:

Alliance or war mission energy aid: when a player runs out of war or alliance mission energy he can ask for help in the alliance (same as in normal missions) and can receive up to two energies, this can only be used once per mission and once a war.

Help guild: the guild help button changes from 4 to 10.

Some in-game recruitment: As you know, in-game recruitment is very difficult, so it would be nice to have some in-game recruitment.

Raids: If the partner leaves the raid in the middle of it, you can start looking for someone else and continue in the same area.

Release all sectors to get their prizes, reason: in less than a month we already got the prizes from the released sectors.

Evolution gem: I ask that the evolution gem in addition to covering the catalysts also cover the gold needed to rise, since it is currently very difficult to get gold. Also add evolution gems in the game store, perhaps in the glory or loyalty part.

Removing the infinite sequence: it is very annoying to have to keep doing the infinite sequence to avoid facing a very strong opponent, I do not ask for the arena to be easy, but to remove the need for infinite sequence so we have already started the arena in a normal way and this saves us time ... (And stress).

Open the "merchant" tab in the game store: this tab the player could exchange potions for higher levels (example potion level 1 to level 2) and the same to revive, smaller iso-8 for larger and things like that.

Comments

• Options
    Siddhant_4804Siddhant_4804 Posts: 2
    I’ve wanted a 4 star Iron Man IW for as long as I’ve played the game. I’d REALLY love to see a crystal in the gamer with an increased chance of getting him. Or if it already exists, I’d REALLY love to see it back in the crystal store
  • Options
    JaballyJabally Posts: 61
    Could the number of forking hulk busters in act 5 be reduced. His buff makes them so annoying if you dont have an INSANE electro or armour break champion. Act 5 has a forking Hurd of em
  • Options
    Siddhant_4804Siddhant_4804 Posts: 2
    I’d love to see an infinity war crystal in the shop