**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Maw will not leave me alone...

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion

But how good is Gulk pretty happy about him

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Gulk is average, too niche imo. And even with degen or whatever still doesn't hit hard.
    Maw is just trash
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Ebony Maw is pretty good

Are you joking, high, or crazy? Serious question. 😂
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Ebony Maw is pretty good

No really, I use mine all the time.
    Besides, is just opinions. I think he is one of the best champions in the game, if not the best. Other's aren't forced to agree with me here
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Ebony Maw is pretty good

Besides, is just opinions. I think he is one of the best champions in the game, if not the best. Other's aren't forced to agree with me here
    just curious, where do you get the damage?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    The only fun I have with 6* ebony is against Corvus - watching corvus strike out over and over while I'm just standing there. However it's not really practical in most other content so he really only gets to play on war defense.

Would love to see some gameplay where maw was wrecking content or useful as a counter for something decent as an attacker.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    ghulk is good but some of the degen doesnt even activate face me cause it is not passive. i usually spam sp2 with him
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Ebony Maw is pretty good

You're crazy.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Ebony Maw is pretty good

I've actually heard will o wisp mentioning that they used their Squidward in multiple places where his utility was actually useful and not just for a meme
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Ebony Maw is pretty good

It's fine if you like him. I enjoy using him in arena, especially vs Corvus. I find it hard to believe that you actually think he might be the best champ in the game.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Etjama said:

Ebony Maw is pretty good

It's fine if you like him. I enjoy using him in arena, especially vs Corvus. I find it hard to believe that you actually think he might be the best champ in the game.
    i think that he is just doing the funny haha joke where he says the bad champion is actually good instead of actually calling them bad. it made me laugh pretty hard the first he did it. but to me it has gotten a bit stale. even if he isnt doing it here you already know he has a million comments like it in other posts.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Ebony Maw is pretty good

I actually use him a lot, even if it is for the sake of slapping screenshots/videos in my alliance chat to show them what he can do. It has become a meme there due to it.
    The part about me stating he was the best champion in the game was a joke, but I don't think he is that bad either