**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your greatest crystal pull in your MCOC "career"?

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sorry, didn't mean to post that...

Or that
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

6* Ægon from 3 of his featured cavs the other day, with a skill awakening gem and no 5* Ægon.

4* Quake as my 6th or 7th 4*. Carried me so far

Hyperion as my 5th 5*.

all great choices but you forgot to mention when you pulled 5* Quake

oh wait
    Way to kick a guy when he’s down.

The day I pull her I swear...
    the day you pull her, we shall all drink unbranded grape juice and rejoice, for you have finally gotten a Quake. Just keep opening the science/mystic duel class crystals, and eventually she shall be yours.

Until then, however, I will tease you too death.

Like all those cliffhanger episodes of Doctor Who.
    I look forward to that day.

Although I think death will come sooner at this rate.
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Mathgeek said:

inb4 @SpideyFunko says "wElL mY fIrSt 5 sTaR wAs QuAkE"

wElL mY fiRSt sIx StAr WaS gHosT
    wEIL mY fIrSt 5 sTaR wAs æGoN
    wEIL mY fIrSt sIx StAr WaS pSyLoCkE.

Wait...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Mathgeek said:

inb4 @SpideyFunko says "wElL mY fIrSt 5 sTaR wAs QuAkE"

wElL mY fiRSt sIx StAr WaS gHosT
    wEIL mY fIrSt 5 sTaR wAs æGoN
    wEiL mY fIrSt sIx StAr WaS pSyLoCkE.

Wait...
    Psylocke isn’t that bad
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Blade’s last featured crystal I pulled him on the last one, and had an AG saved for him- I had already r5’d GR and Stark Spidey, so he was the last (and arguably most important) piece of the puzzle.

I got Corvus and Ghost as 6*s in the July 4th deals, and those are honorable mentions.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Don't know about "greatest" pull, but two of the more memorable ones were 5* Hyperion from a grand master crystal not too long after I became uncollected, and 6 star Hulkbuster. Actually got him the same week he got his buff.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    6* domino as the first 6* in alt account. That was just amazing.

Pulling 5* doom in main account.
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    My seventh 5s was a duped Aegon from the grandmaster crystal.

My 5s luck was **** until that one.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

6* Ægon from 3 of his featured cavs the other day, with a skill awakening gem and no 5* Ægon.

4* Quake as my 6th or 7th 4*. Carried me so far

Hyperion as my 5th 5*.

all great choices but you forgot to mention when you pulled 5* Quake

oh wait
    Way to kick a guy when he’s down.

The day I pull her I swear...
    @Rockypantherx I am deeply sorry. Please accept my apology.

You will pull a 5* Quake on September 6, 2020. You won't be expecting much. You will be walking on the sidewalk. You will have a 5 star crystal ready. You will have 10,456 shards to be exact. It will be the science/mystic day. You will put it in the spinner. It will spin. The wind around you will swirl. The trees around you will stay still (obviously). You will stop the crystal. You will hear a sound, which will make you look away from the crystal, and when you look back, she will be there. Your destiny, your dreams, your everything: 5* Quake.

Bookmark this. Thank me later 😉.
    T’is bookmarked. I really want to believe you, but there is one fatal flaw in your prophecy.

I live in Scotland. It is permanently raining here. So if I have my phone out in it, it’s going to short circuit the moment I pull her.

Or is that your plan? To bring her so near, just to tear her away again?
    hehehehehe
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Blade was the best until I bought one Cavalier crystal after becoming cavalier 6* BWCV
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    5* iceman from his featured crystal waaaaaay back in the day
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Duped my 6* Ghost from a 6* crystal, immediately popped a 5* feature and got Doom.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    My first 2 5*s ever we’re Ghost but unfortunately I never knew how amazing this pull was until much later.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Well I was pretty stuck in 5.2.5 with bane and I couldn't match the timer with my combos... I was waiting for a long time and wanted magik to power lock opponents... along came a 4* Magik and I started practicing with her... now timer was not an issue as the opponents had no specials to bait... in around my next 30 four star Crystal's she became max sig.. my first natural max sig champ... then I breezed through 5.2.5 and became uncollected... although my first 3 5 stars were VTD, VTD and Domino... then after being kabammed for a long time, I pulled voodoo from the dual class Crystal's recently...
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Well I forgot, the first grandmaster Crystal's spending 300 units brought me a CAIW as a 5*... no gems to awaken him but will soon get one...
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    5* Ghost. She was my second 5* character too.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I was a sneaky boi in school. So here I was in English class playing MCOC. I had gathered enough 5-Star shards to open a 5-Star. So the teacher is talking and I pop the crystal on the spinner. Then I stop it and the champs go around, then it stops!

And out pops Aegon! I could barely focus for the rest of class. I slapped him upside the head with my skill AG (my only AG!) I have him at r5 now.

@Ya_Boi_28 I pulled my five star magik in History class so kinda like your situation. I was the first guy in my class to get uncollected so everyone peer pressured me to open a gm crystal to celebrate. The only champs I wanted was a five star Magik or five star Corvus but I knew I would probably get a three star. Somehow a Magik came my way and everyone around me who saw the pull went mad. The teacher was so confused when the whole back row was whispering like mad lol.
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    edited August 2020
    This guy

I’ve got other great duped 5* champs now and a few good 6*s but this 6* Corvus came as my 3rd 6* pull after Vulture & Jane Foster and when I had a way more limited roster. I took him to r2 before I even had my first r5 5* against conventional wisdom but haven’t regretted it. He’s helped me through a lot and now I have 6 duped r5 5*s but this unduped 6* Corvus is still on the team a lot and is my best/most surprising pull to date. I also have never pulled him as a 4* or 5* so I’m grateful to have him as a 6* since all but a few of my 6*s are pure trash.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    For me, it would be pulling 6* Ægon from his featured crystal twice (on two separate featured dates, from a total of about 25 cavalier crystals).

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I got him

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    My best opening was after my first Labyrinth completion.
    I used 4* Aegon for the initial run.
    Got the 5* shard from the completion and behold, I got 5* Aegon.
    Immediately ranked 5 him and used 5* skill AG that I had.

100% labyrinth a month later