**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulkbuster rework.

Hulkbuster is supposed to bust hulk. That is not true. Hulkbuster should be able to destroy tanks. I have some ideas.

Sig. His sig should be like this. When his opponent has half their health gone, hulkbuster powers up 15 furys, If hulkbuster is half health than he gains 15 armor ups and a short regen. If you hold block for a couple seconds he gains a couple armor ups like rocket. His sp 1 and 2 could be unblockable when the opponent is half health. And last, when he is at 20% health he gets power gain. Whats your feedback?

Comments

• SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Vegeta9001 wrote: »
    Hulkbuster is just one of many useless champs, that were made obsolete by the new Diversity system, hell he wasn't even that useful as a defence champ.

Honestly, I'd rate him among the worst champs in the game, hell, even the Luke Cages, Iron Patriots and Spider Gwens actually have purpose. Hulkbuster is clunky, and bad. Whilst a rework is needed, it'll be a while, if ever, before it happens.

Whats your feedback?
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    He needs something....his only purpose is diversity now...he had none before. Instead of making diversity why you win or lose a war why not actually make useful champs useful so we would actually want to place them? Honestly, the overall number of terrible champs is why we don't place them.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    my first 5* lol, he totally sucks and yes, is one of the top 10 worst champions in the game