**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who’s the missing champ holding you back from a piece of content?

Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
Wanted to see if anyone else was like me just hoping for that one character to help them break the content wall.

For me it’s Human Torch. I’ve been absolutely dying to explore Abyss since I completed it, but I cannot ever pull him. 5* basic, dual crystal, cav, grandmaster, you name it. The dang reel just never stops on him.

Anyone else have that one champ you’re waiting for?

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    No one currently lol only bit of content I wanna do next is completion run of abyss

Have @ 5/65
    Aegon (200)
    Fury (200)
    Torch - have a gem but waiting to see if I dupe him from a dual crystal
    Sym supreme

other than that probably doom but he's not game breaking for me currently
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I finally have everyone I wanted.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Anybody who is a counter for 6.1.5 crossbones I only have sentinel for him currently
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Aegon. I have 170 sig stones saved
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Aegon. I won’t 100% abyss without him.
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    Aegon....I've already opened 15 dual class crystals trying to get him
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Torch.. Doom..
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Argon doom nick stealth
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    I don’t have Ægon, Doom, or NF as a 5* or 6* 😞
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Ghost doom nick torch. In the order as well.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Ghost, Doom, stealth or stark spidey
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    There’s no one I’m missing that’s holding me back from doing any content, but I still haven’t pulled Omega Red. Not as a five or six star, not even from the Mutant Abyss Nexus Crystal which I specifically went for to get him. I have a generic Six star Awakening gem for him and mutant five star gem for him but I just can’t pull the dude.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Ægon or starlord for LoL and quake or doom or ghost + hood for epic difficulty on side quests.
  • Kevo9513 said:

Torch.. Doom..

Same... those 2 keep eluding me. Abyss usage. Also, Omega Red and Sorcerer Supreme are quite elusive, although that's mainly just because I want them, lol. Don't necessarily need them for anything in particular though.
  • Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Posts: 108
    Hiemdall and I bet you can’t guess what for
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    heimdal and ghost rider (for synergies) and goddamn corvus. don’t even have a 3* corvus and he would be nice for 6.1.5 crossbones along with ghost
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    Don’t wanna sound played out with the Doom hype but......... Doom, the game refuses to give me Doom. I’ve got everything saved up to r5 5* or r2 6* him and can’t pull him to save my life. I payed like an insane $100 for the Hazareth crystals when he first came out cause I was so hyped, he’s been one of my favorite Marvel characters since I was a little kid. I got the recent incursion crystal, got a bunch of the new dual class Mystic crystals, buy the Cavalier Mystic deal every week, got some of the 300 unit Cavalier Doom crystals, etc. no Doom just more trash from all those attempts except the incursion crystal gave me Venom the duck who is a good champ but I’m just not that into ranking up right now since my resources are a bit limited.

I do have a 4* duped Doom from pulling him twice from a 4* and a legendary crystal but that is just like salt in the wound since 4*s are useless at where I’m at now progression wise and I realize everytime I use him in arena how much I love playing him.
  • Skill
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Nick Effing Fury.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Just Aegon, could awaken and take to sig200 immediately
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Corvus **** Glaive.!!!