**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your dual crystal pulls here

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    3 Mystic/Science:

Spider-Gwen dupe, Modok dupe, OG Hulk dupe.

Dr. Zola
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    Pulls so far (all from Mystic+Science)
    Dormammu
    Brother Voodoo
    Longshot
    Ebony Maw

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    I pulled sentinel from cosmic/tech
  • Championa10Championa10 Posts: 44
    I pulled Hemdall and Ultron AoU from the tech cosmic.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Opened 4 cosmic/tech:
    Captain Marvel OG, Captain Marvel Movie!, Dracula and Nova.

So stoked for CMM! Immediately brought her to rank 4 and took down the 6.2.2 Sinister. I’ve been stuck there for four months, so glad to have a champ that could move me past that roadblock in progression.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    I freaking love those crystals, best thing Kabam has done in the last two years. After pulling Quake the other day, which was number one on my wanted list, I decided to open another Science/Mystic this week, just one. And got number two : Doom. B)
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    All i ever got from it are lame champs that i will never use . 90% of my champs are useless and i am looking to open my 3rd lame 6* champ
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Opened one on the offchance as I'm going for Venom, but also wanted Quake/Doom.
    Yay! Yay! Yay!
  • ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    I pulled 5*Mordo sandwiched between Doctor Doom M\and Captain America IW. I got a shock as the crystal rolled over to mordo if it would not had rolled over i would have got doom
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Got jane foster after I went for a top science champ dammit.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Dr Voodoo dupe (already have him awakened)
    Cyclops NXS (sig 120... yaaay)
    Diablo (new champ, not disappointed)
    Ghost Rider (new champ, my white whale for 2 years)
    Mordo (first time dupe)
    Spider-Man Classic (sig 60)
    Dr Voodoo again
    Spider-Gwen (already awakened her)
    Symbiote Supreme (sig 40)

I’m still just gonna open Science/Mystic one, hoping to get Torch to complete my Abyss Horsemen
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    5 mutant/skill
    Omega red
    Cable
    Nick fury
    Killmonger
    Killmonger
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I love my luck
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    first
    second
    third
    fourth
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    I'm not bathing in 5* shards. I'm just beginning to collect them. So after long grinding hours I finally opened my 2nd Dual Crystal...

R.I.P to anyone who got Groot
    I can't really complain because I've got good luck with 5*s in the past but this was mildly heartbreaking. Looking on the brightside, I won't have to spend 800k Loyalty when I become an end game player just to collect him.

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Ht
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    Didn’t take screenshots but the 6 I’ve got so far were 5 Science/Mystic and 1 Skill/Mutant:
    * Quake dupe
    * Hood dupe
    * Dormammu first time pull
    * Claire Voyant 3rd time dupe
    * Iron Fist dupe
    * Archangel dupe (was already awakened @ high sig from gem)
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210

I'm not bathing in 5* shards. I'm just beginning to collect them. So after long grinding hours I finally opened my 2nd Dual Crystal...

R.I.P to anyone who got Groot
    I can't really complain because I've got good luck with 5*s in the past but this was mildly heartbreaking. Looking on the brightside, I won't have to spend 800k Loyalty when I become an end game player just to collect him.

I think you're confusing juggernaut for unstoppable colossus
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    H3t3r said:

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Mojo
    Longshot x 2
    Gwenpool x 2
    Miles
    Void
    Mr fantastic
    Spidergwen
    Ghulk x 2

Been looking for useful mystics, capiw and omega/colossus mutant synergies
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    I got Karnak today for the second time
    I keep getting the same champs
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    2 of the 4 I've been hunting for.
    Wanted a dupe on my SS, he was already at r5 & wanted mojo since his release, good chance at a mystic gem aswell next EQ side quest. Good day all in all.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Popped 5 just now. Was hoping for a Blade dupe, Aegon dupe, or Nick in skill class or a good mutant (Domino is my only good mutant out of 16 before Colossus pull, can't count my unawakened AA as good)
    Storm
    Night Crawler
    Thor Rags
    Thor Rags
    Colossus for the first time.
    Really annoyed the only champs I get awakened are the garbage ones like NC for the 4th time and back to back Thor Rags, Storm while my good ones like AA and Domino are unduped. Other recent openings include trash dupes of Pyslocke, Gambit, Korg, Taskmaster. These crystals aren't so good.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Had a big opening last time the Mutant/Skill Dual crystal apperead.

Sadly no Ægon, I can awken him, take him to a high sig lvl and rank 5 him with gems.
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★