**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Share What You Like Most About Your Roster

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
Not a brag post. More of an appreciation one.

Been luckier than many. Of these, the ones I pulled from Cavalier crystals are 5* Doom, both Ægons (and dupes), 5* CMM (new and dupe), both Ghosts, 5* Omega Red dupe, and 5* Thing (new and dupe).

Been going hard on cavs since day 1 after I finished Act 6.1. Took a personal oath that I won't open another cav crystal until December, or even after. All earned units should first be used to clear content - for me, that would be 6.3 & 6.4, AOL, Omega Boss Rush, Cavalier difficulty, and Var 5 exploration.

What do you like most about your roster? Let's share the good vibes.
Cheers 🍻🥂

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I feel like my 5* roster is insanely deep and can handle a lot of stuff

and I like all 3 of these people
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★

your 5* roster is insane, there’s enough diversity to pretty much clear most content in the game. that 6* ghost looking real nice too
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    What I like most about my roster is that it's my roster. My 4* SL beat act 4 arc overload Maestro. My 3* Star Lord beat ROL Wolverine in the highest combo I've ever done in the game. I got my 5* Blade rage opening 10 GM after missing on his featured crystal multiple times. I owe so much to my 4* SW. I don't understand how people buy accounts and use other people's champs and accomplishments. My 6* roster is trash. My 5* roster is good albeit not the best. But it's my team.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Hieitaku congrats! I've burned over 20k earned units on Cavs and got zero 6*s and Sorcerer Supreme as the only featured. I am ignoring them atm lol.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    The fact that I don’t need Quake. The key is to rank up based on which utilities you’re missing not based on other people’s opinions. If you need a Korg counter for example, don’t go ranking up a Warlock over HT. Yes Warlock might be valued as a better champion but you don’t need that, you need a Korg counter.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

@Hieitaku congrats! I've burned over 20k earned units on Cavs and got zero 6*s and Sorcerer Supreme as the only featured. I am ignoring them atm lol.

Thanks! I've recently been burned very, very badly and decided to focus on clearing content. Being spoiled with good luck bit back hard.

Hope you get your lucky break soon. 🍻
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I love all my R5's and have the resources for doom & warlock if and when I pull them.

And I have a couple of good 6*s elsa & havok but my favourite of them all is this lad right here, I'm just torn if to take him up unduped or not... It'll be my first r2 and I'm just struggling pulling the trigger with him unduped.

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I didn’t pay for mine
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Having all dumb champions
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Depends on what you mean by favorite.
    I have a few champs I like using, but one of them is my favorite. This one is. He's helped me through many difficult pieces with his substainable nature

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

your 5* roster is insane, there’s enough diversity to pretty much clear most content in the game. that 6* ghost looking real nice too
    thanks. one day I just looked at it and thought of all the fights people had complained about that I had heard of and how the counters were so few. I looked at my roster and went "wait a minute".
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    This beyond god tier lad, pulled him 7 times 👌