**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you have any irl friends who play MCOC?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Yes, 1
    he joined my ally, but doesn’t see the point of the forums. Other than that, I don’t really have friends.

except for someone else, but shhhhhhhh
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    No
    Nah dont got any real friends that play mcoc sadly, but @Lvernon15 is my homie
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yes, a few
    Just two. Since they are in alliances that actually do something, they are getting close to overtaking me. They also have the luckiest pulls it’s not even funny. Like, one of my friends has only one less-than-desirable 6* and it’s just NC. It’s all fun tho.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Imagine having friends

Ya_Boi_28 said:

I've got an office full :tongue:

Who's the best in the office?
    miike and his R3 6* Sig 200 cyclops of course
    no questions asked.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

Y’all actually play the game?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Yes, a few

Awesome!
    Yes, 1

why the heck wouldn’t they? It would be weird if they didn’t

haven’t you seen miikes YouTube channel?
    edited August 2020
    Imagine having friends

~Redacted
    Yes, 1

He has one? UKM ain't real tho?
    shhhhhhhh
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes, a few

what if Mike was actually ukm
    Imagine having friends

shhhhhhhh
    Ok @SpideyFunko
    Imagine having friends

what if Mike was actually ukm
    *Tinfoil hats on*
    Yes, 1
    HI_guys said:

I got many a friends to play the game. I was the one who played it first. A few months after launch iirc. But they all quit because they didn't have the skill. (Jk. I was addicted) . But my luck was terrible and I sold all my champs. But then one of my other friends stopped playing his account and I adopted it. Now my life flows away in this game. Putting bin 5hrs atleast with 8-9hrs on some days.

Please don't ban me kabam. It's not account sharing or selling.

edit the comment and delete that last bit about the account @HI_guys
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Yes, a few
    my friend played last on the Nickfury update and I'm trying to get him to come back and some of my other friends are inactive
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Yes, a few
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

I got many a friends to play the game. I was the one who played it first. A few months after launch iirc. But they all quit because they didn't have the skill. (Jk. I was addicted) . But my luck was terrible and I sold all my champs. But then one of my other friends stopped playing his account and I adopted it. Now my life flows away in this game. Putting bin 5hrs atleast with 8-9hrs on some days.

Times up. Damn. I'm getting anxious. Don't want years of my life erased. Shouldn't have said that
    Oh no.........
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Imagine having friends
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Times up. Damn. I'm getting anxious. Don't want years of my life erased. Shouldn't have said that
    I will die laughing if it happens.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Oh God damn. NO!!!
    Doesn't take a genius to know admitting on a games forum you broke the rules isn't very smart. At least if you get suspended you will know the reason why!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Yes, 1
    He started playing before me, then quit when the civil war event bugged out for him. He came back December 2019, pulled 4* Kang (useless but still a trophy), 5* Aegon, stealth spidey, and I believe sunspot too. Then he stopped playing again as he started struggling with content and couldn’t commit to learning the more advanced mechanics of the game whilst doing his masters degree.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Neotwism said:

HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Oh God damn. NO!!!
    Doesn't take a genius to know admitting on a games forum you broke the rules isn't very smart. At least if you get suspended you will know the reason why!
    Yes i
    Neotwism said:

HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Oh God damn. NO!!!
    Yes I'm the dumb ****. If I do get banned I hope it's temporary and then I shall purified of the sin. Just thought it would be a nice story. It's definitely not piloting. And he doesn't play anymore so I guess it's not sharing?
    It's the same as purchasing an account. It doesn't matter if they are still playing or not. You can't play an account that was created by someone else. I have no idea what the punishment would be IF they would even do anything about it. I just wouldn't risk it by talking about it. I know in some cases the account is permanently disabled.