**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you deal with multiple accounts?

Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 665 ★★★★
I'm looking into buying a new phone(OnePlus 8 Pro) soon and I was wondering how all of you who run multiple accounts do it.
My current phone has a setting built in to allow dual apps but from what I can see only select apps are supported with that on OnePlus devices.

Are there any apps you guys can recommend to be able to run multiple accounts of MCOC(On Android ofcourse)?

Thanks!

Comments

• TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    I am running 3 account and it is not a problem
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 665 ★★★★
    Prathap said:

Add a guest profile on users section and install game over there... It's easy to switch between accounts that way rather than logging out and logging in everytime

Thanks for the tip, just looked into it and it seems that this is exactly what I'm looking for!!
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    How do you manage 5 accounts? That is insane commitment. FWIW, I have 2.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    one advice to people who use multi-accounts "Do not forget to login"

I always like my main acc even my 2nd account is fun to play, I won't play much in it and In 3rd account, I just log in
    @GluteusMaximus You leave me shocked bro
    1st shock - 5 accounts
    2nd shock - 3 devices
    3rd shock - from where are you gettin the time and hype
    edited August 2020
    @Noob_Master69 and @Prathap
    It does not take a long time to log in and log out of accounts and I successfully manage 2 accounts in the same device although I only login and rarely play in 3rd acc

sometimes when I run out of time or no hype I use auto-fight to complete quests in my tablet while I do questing in my Phone or whateva
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    @Noob_Master69 did you ever thought about logout and login....with multiple acounts..on one phone
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Shafeeq said:

@Noob_Master69 and @Prathap
    It does not take a long time to log in and log out of accounts and I successfully manage 2 accounts in the same device although I only login and rarely play in 3rd acc

sometimes when I run out of time or no hype I use auto-fight to complete quests in my tablet while I do questing in my Phone or whateva

Too lazy to type in username and password twice 😁

Switching users screens seems less hassle for me :)
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    5 Accounts

-Main
    -Mini
    -Calendar Account
    -Units Account
    -Units Account
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    zuffy said:

How do you manage 5 accounts? That is insane commitment. FWIW, I have 2.

I run 2 as well its not as tough as you may think with autofighting. Hi Zuffy

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

I gotta ask why??? What possible advantage can to gain running mulitple accounts? So you can run aqs all alone?

Gifting event mainly.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I deal with multiple accounts behind closed doors, in dark alleyways, and smoke filled bar rooms. Sometime I have to get physical with them, sometimes the fear of what will happen to them makes them comply.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    I forget about them for a month and then go back to them when I’m bored.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I wish IOS had user profiles