**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wouldn’t this make sense?

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
Why doesn’t corvus also gain a charge from killing a member of the black order?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    why?
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    No I mean, they should add that. I know he doesn’t gain one but I’m saying they should make it that way
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Why though? They are missions from Thanos. Why would thanos pit his generals against each other?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

No I mean, they should add that. I know he doesn’t gain one but I’m saying they should make it that way

Why though?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    You can read champion's abilities to understand and know what a champion is able to do
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

It would not make sense. At all. That would be like someone paying me to kill a family member. Of course, there's that one Aunt. And those 2 Cousins..... this is a bad analogy.

I wouldn't need to be paid to do that
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    hahahahaha yessss I killed my wife... and am more POWERFUL! DIE!
    -Corvus, if this became a thing
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Aren't you the same one who wanted to heal with helablock on?

Yeah I am that was supposed to be a joke lol
  • Tobi354Tobi354 Posts: 1
    Shouldn't dormammu and ghost rider be incinerate immune ?
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 250 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Odachi said:

Maybe just give him one for beating squidward

He should get 5 for that. He’s basically an anti-Corvus 😂
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Tobi354 said:

Not really?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Corvus should gain a charge for blocking.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Tobi354 said:

Not really?
    Well, if we’re getting all technical, should he be the strongest character in the game, and pretty much immortal?
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Aayush19 said:

Before explaining why, explain why he gains a charge for defeating a mutant, a tech or someone who evaded? He gains a chargw for defeating an avenger and thats pretty understandable. Why the other 3? When you find answers to it, you'll find the answer to why he gains no other charges from any other sources😁

Purely for gameplay and balance reasons
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I think Black Order members should get a Passive Degen for killing other members of Black Order.
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    The deadly vision-cap duo taking down corvus in IW was bitchkilled in 1 second by okoye ??!!!
  • ThereticTheretic Posts: 65
    edited August 2020
    Aayush19 said:

Before explaining why, explain why he gains a charge for defeating a mutant, a tech or someone who evaded? He gains a chargw for defeating an avenger and thats pretty understandable. Why the other 3? When you find answers to it, you'll find the answer to why he gains no other charges from any other sources😁

Corvus seems to have been based mostly on his comic counterpart for all but his design, which is why he has his pseudo-invincibilty thats absent from the movies, his mutant and evade/auto-block charge mostly reflect that as well

Mutant - during Infinity he along with Super Giant (not in the films) were tasked with ensuring Earth's mutants would not get involved in Thanos' plan, they succeeded

Evade/Auto-block - Corvus is Thanos' top General sent to each planet to offer Thanos' ultimatum often leading to him facing a planets greatest warrior, evasion and auto-blocking are kind of a representative of the extreme skill and ability that such a being would posses

Only his tech charge seems to be for balance purposes because Cosmic>Tech

This is just how i see how Corvus' abilities were planned out I could be wrong, he was only around for a couple years before Infinity War and Endgame happened