**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thought on Cap IW at sig 140?

phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
So I have Cap IW at R4 unduped. I have a science AG and enough sig stones to get him around sig 140, which gives him 79% chance at his abilitiies. I have all the cats to R5 him. Just wondering from any experienced Beardo users, is he pretty viable at this sig level, or should his sig ability be higher?

I usually only wait to use an AG until I can get them sigged and ranked enough to be useable because in that time, I may very well naturally dupe him again. But if you saw my post on share you worst pulls:

Didn't quite get what I was looking for, and It will be quite some time until I have enough 5* shards to do another batch opening again. Will have around another 60 stones available to me in a month from the SA calendar plus the generics from Herald difficulty. That will be sooner than when I'm at 100k shards again. So I pose this question to anyone who has experience with CapIW,: do you find him reliable enough at sig 140?

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Mine was at sig 60 at rank 5. I would say he’s definitely worth it at 140. 80% chance will proc a good amount and his utility against unstoppable is outstanding. Solid damage output, good utility great champ. Mine is now at 180.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Take him to sig200 regardless.

140 is great for most everything. The real reason you want to be sig 200 is to be essentially debuff immune with the skill synergy. For all other intents and purposes, 140-160 is a good place to be at. Definitely r5 worthy at that point. Mine is at around 92% and it’s almost infallible. I’m still bringing him to sig200 tho.

Use the sig stones from Herald difficulty to boost him up. Bring CAIW and the tech synergy (plus Void if you have him) so you can apply petrify which shuts down Dooms aura on Mystic day. I’ve done it itemless every time with CAIW 5/65, Void 4/55, Gulk 3/45, G2099 5/65, and HT 3/45.

My main hitters are Cap and Void. Gulk is for the reduced damage synergy with cap, G2099 to enable petrify on block for cap and to do a bit of damage, and HT as an okay-ish contributor.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    edited August 2020

Take him to sig200 regardless.

140 is great for most everything. The real reason you want to be sig 200 is to be essentially debuff immune with the skill synergy. For all other intents and purposes, 140-160 is a good place to be at. Definitely r5 worthy at that point. Mine is at around 92% and it’s almost infallible. I’m still bringing him to sig200 tho.

Oh I absolutely will take him all the way to sig 200. Im well aware of his utility, it was more of a question of should I wait until I can sig him all the way to 200 before using the AG and t5b's to R5 him, or do it now and just add the last 60 into him over the course of the month as I get them.

But you answered my question quite thoroughly. Thanks, you, sir.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★

Use the sig stones from Herald difficulty to boost him up. Bring CAIW and the tech synergy (plus Void if you have him) so you can apply petrify which shuts down Dooms aura on Mystic day. I’ve done it itemless every time with CAIW 5/65, Void 4/55, Gulk 3/45, G2099 5/65, and HT 3/45.

My main hitters are Cap and Void. Gulk is for the reduced damage synergy with cap, G2099 to enable petrify on block for cap and to do a bit of damage, and HT as an okay-ish contributor.

Yeah, I have a 5/65 Void and Og Vision both max sig for my team. No Gulk, Guilly 2099 or HT better than a 4*, though.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    phil56201 said:

Yeah, I have a 5/65 Void and Og Vision both max sig for my team. No Gulk, Guilly 2099 or HT better than a 4*, though.
    Yeah I mean none of those are necessary for their abilities, I would just use your highest rated member of caps science synergy that puts the 50% weakness except when getting hit, a tech like OG Vision and whoever else you got. HT did next to nothing for me since he isn’t rated that high. It’s entirely possible to solo with both Cap and Void, but I tend to slip up with L2 dexing a little more than I should. You can do without HT in all honesty. Petrify (or slow iirc) is the key.

Yeah for sure awaken him and pump sig stones if I wasn’t clear before.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Yes! Rank and awaken him now. He’s great at sig 140. Obviously he’s better higher, but he’ll put in work for you today at that level. He’ll still provide the debuff most of the time.
  • Mine is currently at sig level 145 and that puts him at 80.75% chance per ability. He's quite worth R5/65 even without the awakening IMO, but with it and anything 120+ is QUITE doable. 130 is when I noticed he became much more reliable in regards to his sig ability working more often than not. At 145, it rarely doesn't work. So absolutely would recommend taking him up to R5/65 and pumping as many sig stones as you can into him! I fully intend on going for max sig as well.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★

My capiw...😎😎
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    I found him reliable enough at sig 100