**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What songs do you vibe to while playing MCOC?

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Am I the only one that never really liked rap all that much? The genre itself isn't bad, but a lot of mainstream modern rap are about the same 3 things, only one of which I can talk about on this forum. That being money. The other 2 are not suitable for this forum. Lets just say sniffy dust and the thing that horny kids on global want.

I don’t like modern rap at all. That’s why I like the old 90’s stuff and Eminem. Generally each song has some sort of a story to it that you can listen to. Like some of Eminem’s songs are just stories with a melody. Almost all the modern stuff is complete garbage.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

10 hours of NOT so soft loli breathing

this is actually quite pleasant
    https://youtu.be/7V5ZOnjcdL4
    My ears are lighter, my mind is calm, and I was able to achieve happiness
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I just realized something. I've never met anyone in this community that likes pop music. When I asked some MCOC friends to recommend some music, my former alliance leader gave me a link to the US national anthem

America 100

Am I the only one that never really liked rap all that much? The genre itself isn't bad, but a lot of mainstream modern rap are about the same 3 things, only one of which I can talk about on this forum. That being money. The other 2 are not suitable for this forum. Lets just say sniffy dust and the thing that horny kids on global want.

I pretty much hate it as well. I'm completely out of the whole music community, or which songs are new or popular. I don't even care or know who is the artist of a song.
    Having said this, I have no idea why rap has became that popular, which just makes me hate it even more.

Pretty much only hear anime opening songs by now, or some nightcore that usually pops up every once in a while
    I can't believe this but I agree with willowisp. (and lowlevelplayer and master puff). modern rap, or whatever you want to call it, just isn't for me. It doesn't tingle with me the right way. I like a few songs that could be considered modern rap but those have have more of a melody
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

You just know when someone says a song is "🔥🔥🔥" it really isn't going to be 🔥🔥🔥

you're missing out

I pretty much hate it as well. I'm completely out of the whole music community, or which songs are new or popular. I don't even care or know who is the artist of a song.
    Having said this, I have no idea why rap has became that popular, which just makes me hate it even more.

Pretty much only hear anime opening songs by now, or some nightcore that usually pops up every once in a while
    I can't believe this but I agree with willowisp. (and lowlevelplayer and master puff). modern rap, or whatever you want to call it, just isn't for me. It doesn't tingle with me the right way. I like a few songs that could be considered modern rap but those have have more of a melody
    Y'all are missing out big time
  • _matto__matto_ Posts: 58
    Tbh I just listen to Brendon Urie all the time 😂
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Okay but like Savage remix feat. Beyoncé>>>>>>>

yeah that's pretty good ngl. but something like sic-🤢sicko-🤢sicko mo-🤢sicko mode is just no for me

I think I like the original better actually
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Y'all are missing out big time
    if I wanted to listen to trash I’d put my ear up to the trash can.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AUpKHeTB0-4

put this on, and read an article or something. The swell just hits you so hard.

The film is also great, though something tells me you haven’t seen it
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Honestly, same here. But Eminem's just different. Almost all my favorite songs of his are about his struggles and family.
    Etjama said:

Honestly, same here. But Eminem's just different. Almost all my favorite songs of his are about his struggles and family.
    Same here. They almost therapeutic. Also I forgot, if I’m not feeling rap then I’ll listen to Creedence Clearwater Revival and AC/DC.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    The Face Blocking Blues.

you're missing out
    on what?
    this?
    WAP by Cardi B
    Okay, but WAP is pretty fire.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

you're missing out
    on what?
    this?
    WAP by Cardi B
    the lyrics though

you're missing out
    on what?
    this?
    WAP by Cardi B
    my feelings on it are so mixed. I like most of Cardi's songs because I really like the beat and overall vibe. but the lyrics for wap are just a bit far for me

you're missing out
    on what?
    this?
    WAP by Cardi B
    my feelings on it are so mixed. I like most of Cardi's songs because I really like the beat and overall vibe. but the lyrics for wap are just a bit far for me
    Like I get that the lyrics are vulgar, but at the same time, it's very empowering. I can't speak for women, but I feel like it's an ode to their own body, I guess.
    I think part of the song is a shock factor since we see that men usually rap about the topic, especially with lots of vulgar slang, but now, it's sort of flipped and it's shocking because we don't see many mainstream women rapping about it to such an extent. It might be a reclamation of a woman's body and instead of putting it down and objectifying it, they're putting it on a pedestal and sort of worshipping it.

Or IDK, I might just be rambling.
  • KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    Rap and Pop
    Top Rap Artists:
    J Cole
    Stormzy
    Dave
    Lil Durk
    Eminem

Top Pop Artists:
    Taylor Swift
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    The only song I like is The Miz's theme song (WWE)

you're missing out
    on what?
    this?
    WAP by Cardi B
    Like I get that the lyrics are vulgar, but at the same time, it's very empowering. I can't speak for women, but I feel like it's an ode to their own body, I guess.
    I think part of the song is a shock factor since we see that men usually rap about the topic, especially with lots of vulgar slang, but now, it's sort of flipped and it's shocking because we don't see many mainstream women rapping about it to such an extent. It might be a reclamation of a woman's body and instead of putting it down and objectifying it, they're putting it on a pedestal and sort of worshipping it.

Or IDK, I might just be rambling.
    I kind of get what you're saying, but I also want to lol at that.
    Etjama said:

So I'm the only one that would rather listen to multiple cats being dragged down a chalkboard than Cardio B's voice? Okay...

No no... That’s not just you.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

The rise in the popularity of rap coincided with the decline in music education funding. Random observation. Could be unrelated.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I tend to find one of my family to sit and chat with rather than listen to music while playing. When it does come to music though, I can enjoy pretty much anything. Which makes it incredibly hard to pick a song/album to begin with.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Decapacito
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal said:

The rise in the popularity of rap coincided with the decline in music education funding. Random observation. Could be unrelated.
    actually?