**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seeking some rank up advice!

Looking to R4 another 5 star at the moment. Current contenters are CAIW unduped, Luke cage duped, or silver surfer duped. Getting better at using Silver surfer but still thinks he's kind of a niche champion. Definitely ranking up sorcerer supreme when I have enough mystic T4cc.

As far as game progression goes,

I just became UC 3 months ago and have not yet progress any further in the story quest beyond 5.2. Mostly doing event quests and AQ now. I rode Luke cage for a long time on AQ map 4, so I know he is super solid. But just pulled a 5 star Cap recently, so the decision got a bit harder. I definitely glide through content with doom, so ranking up magik for power control is not at high priority.

Any input will help!! Thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Interesting situation. CAIW is phenomenal, but your Void can solve many of the same problems. Without dupe and high sig Cap is just a heavy hitter...and it's going to be hard to max out two science champs in the same class anytime soon. So I wouldn't go there.

Agree with you on Silver Surfer. Cool champ, but you can do better right now with limited resources.

You love playing Luke, so no harm in going with him if you really want another r4 right now.

Since you're not pushing towards Cav right now though my best advice is to save those t2a's until you have tb5. Getting Starky (if you dupe him) or Venom up to r5 would be my focus in your position.

Good luck OP.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Luke is a super solid and fun option and I completely agree with what @Xguard77 said. I would consider rnsking magik, even though you're going for sorcerer. her power control is so valuable it's crazy. and there is a noticeable difference between r3 and r4, spending from somewhat recent experience.
  • AozerAozer Posts: 38
    Xguard77 said:

Interesting situation. CAIW is phenomenal, but your Void can solve many of the same problems. Without dupe and high sig Cap is just a heavy hitter...and it's going to be hard to max out two science champs in the same class anytime soon. So I wouldn't go there.

Agree with you on Silver Surfer. Cool champ, but you can do better right now with limited resources.

You love playing Luke, so no harm in going with him if you really want another r4 right now.

Since you're not pushing towards Cav right now though my best advice is to save those t2a's until you have tb5. Getting Starky (if you dupe him) or Venom up to r5 would be my focus in your position.

Good luck OP.

Venom is definitely going R5 next but I think I might be able to get another 6 t2 alpha before I get 2 t5bcs.
  • AozerAozer Posts: 38

Luke is a super solid and fun option and I completely agree with what @Xguard77 said. I would consider rnsking magik, even though you're going for sorcerer. her power control is so valuable it's crazy. and there is a noticeable difference between r3 and r4, spending from somewhat recent experience.

Really eh? Not like I have completely neglected her, but thinking r4 after duped? Or she's r4 worthy even unduped?
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Aozer said:

Xguard77 said:

Good luck OP.

Venom is definitely going R5 next but I think I might be able to get another 6 t2 alpha before I get 2 t5bcs.
    Cool, then go with Luke. I love cool / different rankups like that