**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

TOP 5 mystics in order

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

For me:

Doom, BWCV, Long Shot, Dragon Man, VooDoo are easily the top 5 for me. Mojo, GR and Magik would be the next 3.

Please note, I don't have Sorcerer Supreme at any level, and only have a 2* SW.

Symbiote Supreme doesn't exist.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    If we're talking about everyone's ideal matchups:

1. Doctor Doom
    2. Symbiote Supreme (could honestly push for #1, in insane buff matchups he's just crazy)
    3. BWCV

A step down to the next tier of mystics

4. Sorcerer Supreme
    5. Dragon Man

Tigra, in the hands of a really skilled player, could make top 5 as well. Longshot as well.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    1Sym Supreme
    2Doom
    3Claire
    4Mojo
    5Sorcerer Supreme

Mystic is definitely a heavy class with several good options .. shout to Brother Daniel, Magik, Longshot, Tigra, Mephisto and of course ... Scarlet Witch.
  • Doom, symbiote supreme, BWCV, voodoo, morningstar
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    1a) Doom1b) Claire- I have 5 star and 6 star of both and use them in aq/aw and questing all the time. They are inseparable.

3) Morningstar- she'd be number 1 but I hate her ramp up. The beginning sucks so bad I just can't make myself play her much. But ramped up she is so so good

4) Sym Supreme- another I don't really like playing. But his value can not be denied.

5) Longshot- this guy isn't the 5th best mystic imo but I have so much fun playing him that he makes the list. Cause it's mine lol.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Doom, Claire, Sorcerer Supreme, Magik, Symbiote Supreme
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    With these newer champs coming out, it definitely does feel like magik is being slept on.

Infinite intercepts and zero block damage combined with not having to dex hard to dodge specials? This is insanely useful utility
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

With these newer champs coming out, it definitely does feel like magik is being slept on.

Infinite intercepts and zero block damage combined with not having to dex hard to dodge specials? This is insanely useful utility

People are definitely sleeping on her. If you can backdraft well and read the animations, it's basically throw a Sp2, win the game.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    I won't include dragon man and sasquatch in this for now cause they are fresh and lot needed to discover on them
    Top mystics according to me are
    1. Dr doom
    2. Sorcerer supreme
    3. Black widow Clair voyant
    4. Morning star
    5. Magik
    And longshot is cool so if 6th was there I'll put Longshot
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Mordo
    Hood
    Juggernaut
    Iron Fist white suit
    Iron Fist green suit
  • Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231
    Doom
    Magik
    BWCV
    Mojo
    Scarlet W
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Iron Fist, Juggernaut, Ebony Maw, Diablo, Jane Foster

but seriously

Symbiote Supreme, Morningstar, Morningstar, Morningstar, and Morningstar

Mah man
    i mean like I only use Morningstar since I just got more mystics. And she’s great fully ramped up, awesome on quests.
    Shes great period. Had some revives expiring the other day and decided to see how far i could get in LoL itemless not counting the 2 needed for build up and the answer was all the way to maestro. Easy solos thru the whole thing. Also soloed a lot of bosses in act with her aswell like nick fury and imiw from 6.3. Shes a beast for so much and highly underapreciated
    I have a 5* Morningstar sig 60 sitting at R1. I know she can be good, but I didn't have her for a long time and have been working on other champs since I pulled and duped her and honestly haven't given her a thought for awhile. Any tips on how to use her well?
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    I dont't have Doom nor Claire...

So my list:

1. Magik
    2. Symbiote Supreme
    3. Dr. Vodoo
    4. Scarlet Witch
    5. Ghost Rider

I'm old school as I miss some of the newer players.
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    DOOM AND BWCV ARE BY FAR THE BEST MYSTICS OUT THERE.

Im not sure why you placed her very low. I reckon you dont know how to play her properly....
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Doom
    Sym supreme
    Longshot
    BWCV
    Morningstar
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72

1. Doom
    2. Claire Voyant (Although her and Doom are fairly interchangeable)
    3. Sym Supreme
    4. Magik
    5. Voodoo/Kali/Dragon Man (Depending if he lives up to how good he looks right now)

almost agree.
    Doom and BWCV interchangeable depending on scenarios.
    Sym Supreme
    Magik
    Voodoo/Morningstar depending on scenarios
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    1. Doom
    2. Claire
    3. Longshot
    4. Voodoo
    5. Morningstar

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    VeeTeeTee said:

1. Doom
    2. Claire Voyant (Although her and Doom are fairly interchangeable)
    3. Sym Supreme
    4. Magik
    5. Voodoo/Kali/Dragon Man (Depending if he lives up to how good he looks right now)

almost agree.
    Doom and BWCV interchangeable depending on scenarios.
    Sym Supreme
    Magik
    Voodoo/Morningstar depending on scenarios
    I would Morningstar there when ramped, but that ramp up is so painful, at least in my opinion, and really holds the champion back for me. At 5 souls she might even beat Magik
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    The top 2 positions are secured.

1. Doom
    2. BWCV

3-5 All up to debate.

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Why is everyone saying sym? He's SOOOOOOOOOOO match dependent change my mind.
    But
    1. doom
    2. BWCV (better than doom when you have suicides)
    3.Voodoo
    4. morningstar (If at 5 souls than probably 1/2)
    5. Magik
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★

Why is everyone saying sym? He's SOOOOOOOOOOO match dependent change my mind.
    But
    1. doom
    2. BWCV (better than doom when you have suicides)
    3.Voodoo
    4. morningstar (If at 5 souls than probably 1/2)
    5. Magik

Yep Symbiote Supreme is very match dependent and got his main reputation from the 6.2 Champion fight.
    In my opinion SS and Longshot are the most commonly overhyped mystic, and that doesn’t mean that they not good, just not overall as good as many people believe.
    It’s funny how people nowadays are underrating Voodoo and Magik.
    Outside for their high questing value, they are useful at other modes too.
    Whoever haven’t ever used a Voodoo as an AW attacker, literally doesn’t know what’s he is missing. He makes Korg, IMIW and other annoying defenders a joke.
    As for Magik, ask those who play AW at the top tiers if she is good 😉
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Woody15 said:

Don't have a high ranked Doom or Claire so I can't comment on them.

My list:
    1) Voodoo
    2)Scarlet Witch
    3)Sym Supreme
    4)Magik
    5)Ghost Rider

If I ever get a 4 or 5 star Doom or Claire this could absolutely change

This list might absolutely change now
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    In no particular order Doom, Morningstar (5 souls), Claire, Magik, Sorcerer

You may ask Hey!!! What about Symbiote Supreme, I do not put Sym supreme in the top 5 due to his nicheness, he is an amazing champion and where he shines he really shines, he also heavily requires Mystic Dispersion.

Longshot? Well yes longshot is great he has that nice flashy DOT, but what he can do other mystics do better.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Doom, Doom, Doom, Doom, and Dr. Doom
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I guess this is a disagree fest.
    My personal list is:
    Doom
    Claire/ramped up morningstar
    SorcSup(sym requires very specific conditions, so I rank sorc higher)
    SymSup
    magik? or maybe dragon man, voodoo, longshot... etc...(number 5 is hard to decide)